5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Scratch Protection
Bought this for my iphone 3gs to stop the back getting scratched. Very thin case which doesn't ruin the aesthetics of the iphone. Might not be much use if you dropped the phone and it doesn't provide protection for the screen but it does what I bought it for. Excellent!
Published on 25 Jun 2009 by C. Boyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many issues with this case!
After reading many reviews, I decided to go for this product. Initially, I was very impressed. The quality seemed good and it fitted my new iPhone 3Gs perfectly. I thought that it gave the phone adequate protection but unfortunately after several weeks of use, I have changed my mind. The rear, top and sides are protected well but the case does not give full...
Published on 16 Feb 2010 by Mr. I. Sandhhu

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 1 flaw, 17 Dec 2009
J. E. Pile (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
A very good case. Not at all bulky and slips straight into your pocket. The only flaw is, with the case on, the iPhone will not fit in the Apple Dock. Other than that, an awesome buy!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars INCIPIO Cool, 29 Oct 2009
R. Rupall "IT Consultant" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
great cover looks good and stops annoying scratch's would be better if supplied with 3 screen protectors as first one got ruined trying to take off the sleeve - but well worth the money spent

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough for the price, 28 Oct 2009
it is a good Iphone case, do their job for protecting the back part of the phone. But if they have something that can actually cover the white stripe on the front part, it will be very useful. cheap and nice Iphone case. recommend this for everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Incipio, 21 Nov 2009
Ian A. Simpson (UK) - See all my reviews
I have received the case to-day, first impressions are that it fits well over the phone, I wish that they state in the pack that it includes screen protectors as I very nearly threw them out.
So far the case feels fine, long term will be the real test, so far it looks and feels great..

4.0 out of 5 stars Incipio Feather Case for Iphone 3GS, 13 Nov 2009
Mr. Dante B. Bastareche (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am looking for an Iphone 3GS case and i spot this item in Amazon . I read the reviews and was convinced that this item is good for my Iphone. It is In reasonable price and perfect for my unit...

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE FAKE FAKE!, 17 Feb 2010
I had the original Incipio Feather case bought from apple, but I dropped it and it cracked (but protected the iPhone). This one is a blatent fake. Don't bother, very poor quality.