on 25 June 2009
Bought this for my iphone 3gs to stop the back getting scratched. Very thin case which doesn't ruin the aesthetics of the iphone. Might not be much use if you dropped the phone and it doesn't provide protection for the screen but it does what I bought it for. Excellent!
on 11 September 2015
After lots of research on the best low profile case for my iphone 3gs, I came to the conclusion that this case was one of the best. I was pleased when it turned up it is very thin and has a very nice soft touch feel. I highly recommend this case you wont be disappointed.
on 3 July 2009
I really like this, it doesn't seem to make my iPhone any bigger yet it has protected it against my day-to-day life. Highly recommend this.
on 28 October 2009
What this is is a light weight thin case like the "air jacket" you can also find in stores.

Offers great protection for your phone, in my case the 3GS.

Looks great, I bought it in black, and feels good to the touch...has that velvet/rubber feel while not beeing silicone. It's good quality hard plastic.

Need I say more?
Works great, looks great, feels great and is also an eye catcher, more than once my friends stare at it and ask how much did it cost. To tell you the truth, I would have got it even if it costed 30£. Yes it's that good.

I strongly recommend.
on 16 February 2010
After reading many reviews, I decided to go for this product. Initially, I was very impressed. The quality seemed good and it fitted my new iPhone 3Gs perfectly. I thought that it gave the phone adequate protection but unfortunately after several weeks of use, I have changed my mind. The rear, top and sides are protected well but the case does not give full protection.

Firstly there is an issue with the bottom edge of the case (the charger end). The bottom edge is left 'naked' by the case making the chrome edge visible. Even if you are very careful (trust me, I was), it is way too easy to scratch the chrome edging when inserting the charger.

The second major issue with the case is that it does not protect the front edges of the phone as the wrap-around edges are not raised above screen level. This means that 2mm of the chrome edge is visible. So if you drop your phone on its front, you are more likely to damage the screen and/or chrome edges.

The other problem with the case is that it allows dust to gather around the edges of the case. I removed the case after several weeks and discovered that there are scratches all around the chrome edges of the phone. On closer inspection, I discovered that dust was trapped between the case and the sides of the phone. The friction of everyday use caused the dust to rub against the chrome edges of the phone. This was the final straw for me!

After using the product for about 8 weeks, I decided to change the case and went for the Switch Easy Capsule Neo Plastic Hard Case. I now have 100% protection and my phone looks even better with the case on! I now have sufficient protection including near the charger area and don't have to worry about scratching the phone when inserting the charger.

The case comes with an added bonus of one headphone protector and one charger protector which prevents dust from damaging the connectors. The case also comes with a screen protector and the enclosed mini stand is very useful.

The case resolves the issue with `dust trapping' because it comes with a protective membrane which prevents dust from seeping through to the sides of the phone.

Furthermore, the case addresses the issue with side/front protection as the front edges are raised. It's a tad more expensive but in my opinion but it's engineered to perfection and well worth the extra. I have never looked back and my only regret is that I did not purchase this in the first place. Go for the Switch Easy Capsule Neo Plastic Hard Case, you won't regret it!
on 9 October 2009
I got this after trying the Rebel Serpent Case. The other case was just too bulky - this is very low profile and fits the phone perfectly.
Not much protection so will only protect from scratches and minor bumps. However, it does not distract from the original design of the phone. The screen protectors are great also and I can no issues (tip: you need to leave them on for a couple of days to fully settle down and any bubbles to disappear).
Only the front of the bezal and the bottom bezel are left unprotected.

Although the case slips on and off easly I would recommend against doing this too often because the case is very thin ( <1mm) and it could break or tear easly.

Case adds a little grip feel (but not too much so it wont get stuck in your pocket).

So great price (includes 2 quality screen protectors) and perfect form fitting. If you want total protection then dont get this - however, if you want style with a little protection then get this(!) and value for money.

Bil
on 27 October 2009
I wanted a thin, stylish, tactile outer skin for my IPhone, but didn't want a bulky product that "doubled" the phone size, nor a rubbery/sticky product which would pick up or attract "pocket" bits/dust etc, or finally a stretchy product made from silicone/very soft rubber which would move around on the phone or easily peel off on the corners (my experience with a similar Nano cover).

The Incipio product fufulled all the above requirements with ease, its lightweight, made from a solid plastic material which gently flexes when inserting the Iphone into it. It has a lovely silky, matt finish on the reverse, which is very tolerant to scratching/marking/fingerprints and does not attract any bits. Finally, it has all the necessary cut-outs in all the right places for the phone controls and earphone socket. As a bonus, it came with 2 screen protectors, which fit and function perfectly.

The only slight downside (but I'm being really picky here) is that the new cover, whilst being nice and close fitting and thin, does not allow the phone to fit into the standard IPhone charger stand - but one just unplugs the cable from the back of the charger base and plugs it directly ito the phone - simples!!

In all, a really great product for the price.
on 25 June 2009
Just received this case. For me it is perfect. I didnt want anything that would add to the bulk size of the iphone. The case provides protection for the rear and sides and is an extremely snug fit with a lovely matt finish. Apply one of the two provided screen protectors and you have 360degree protection.
on 3 August 2009
This case is just perfect. It's ultra-thin, provides a very snug fit and including two screen protectors means that it's unbelievable value for money. The black matt finish is stylish and very tactile and there is no chance of it slipping off over time as many silicone covers do.
I have no idea why anyone would want any other product!
on 24 September 2009
This is a fantastic case, both in terms of looks and functionality. The case has a smooth matte finish that doesn't detract from the look of the iPhone. There is a logo towards the bottom of the case but it doesn't bother me all that much. I've dropped the phone a couple of times and it more than held its own. It also comes with two high quality screen protectors. The fit of the screen protector is excellent, with no unsightly air bubbles. I've used cheaper ones that don't ahdere properly around the cut-out areas, i.e. the home button and speaker.

Overall it's a resounding five stars from me, I can't recommend this case enough.