on 3 January 2013
I couldn't find the height for this anywhere and I wish it had been posted before buying it. Unfortunately this is only 15cm high which is far from being enough for our little 20month old to reach the washbasin... The search continues!
on 19 November 2011
This tippitoes step up stool is great in theory but for my independent toddler it's a source of frustration as it's not quite high enough for her to reach the toilet on her own.
on 24 March 2013
very steady. Like the non slip bottom on my kitchen floor. It would have been better if it wasnt white and it fits just under the doors of the kitchen cupboards. It is so sturdy that I can even stand on it to reach the top shelf in the kitchen
on 2 July 2013
It's very small and quite a low step so doesn't provide the height my son need to get up to the toilet on his own
on 2 April 2014
My kids use this everyday and have done for the past 3 years. Great stool. Very sturdy and used so often in the bathroom to reach taps.
on 5 June 2013
I bought this for my nephew, perfect for potty training and gender neutral, when not using mine I turn it up the other way and put the padded toilet seat in it, it's fits nicely down the side of my toilet. I bought another 2 for my Mum and Nan to keep at their houses, great product.
on 3 April 2014
This is a great step, it's easy to use and has good grip on top. My son loves this step!
on 23 January 2015
The dimensions given in the description: 34.2 x 30.4 x 17.6 cm are wrong. Perhaps I should've read the reviews, then I would have discovered this before purchased. I chose this item specifically because of the stated height - who would've thought you have to read the reviews on a child's step stool! Actual dimensions of the one I received are: 22.5 cm deep, 24.5 cm wide and 13.5 cm high - ie significantly smaller than described. As such, and as others have stated, it is too low to be of much use. It is also very static and bits on the bathroom floor are sticking to it - perhaps it will lose static with use, if it ever gets used.

Refund has been paid and I've been advised I don't have to return the item, but I'd far rather pay the full price and get the right item, than have something free but useless.
on 31 January 2016
My toddler stepped on this to use the toilet, it went flying from underneath him and he smacked his face into the ceramic toilet bowl causing his mouth to bleed and terrifying him from using the toilet again. I only want to use my potty now daddy he said, this ones dangerous.

Thanks Tippitoes for setting us right back at the start!

We were so lucky he didn't knock any of his teeth out!

The base of this has no obvious rubber grip whatsoever, just an extremely thin plastic edge. Our floor was not wet at the time but may have had some very minor condensation on it I suppose, nothing that I could determine when I inspected it - however bathroom floors get wet from time to time.
on 14 July 2014
It made me taller in all the important moments, many thanks! Now im as tall as Tom Cruise.