5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent (and cheap!) product
Published on 25 Feb 2010 by Blue Frog

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
After applying the cream twice a day for a month I noticed a slight improvement on my hands and non at all on the areas I treated on my face. I am very disappointed.
Published on 25 July 2011 by green tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent (and cheap!) product, 25 Feb 2010
This review is from: Age Blemish Cream - Natural Age Spot Treatment 100ml (Misc.)
Excellent product. I was very sceptical about it, but decided it was worth a try. I had age spots on both hands (and I'm only in my 40s!!). I needed very little of the cream to cover the backs of both hands, and I started noticing results after I'd used about a quarter of the tube (probably would have been quicker if I'd been more disciplined about applying it). Once the fading became noticeable, it then seemed to happen much more quickly. Even as a hand cream, it's a good buy - very light, non-greasy, lovely scent, but it does actually do what it says on the tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars really works, 5 Dec 2012
The cream is good just as a hand cream, softens skin and smooths. I am on my second tube and the age spots started to fade half way into the first tube. They are now very feint, and that is remarkable as I have had age spots for 30 years! I will carry on using it as it has really made my hands and arms look much younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Age blemish cream, 11 Mar 2009
I regularly buy this product for my father and he will use nothing else. Excellent cream and he has recommended it to all his friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 13 Nov 2010
This particular product isn't all that easy to find in the shops (well, not in the shops in this particular remote corner of the UK) but a couple of clicks on Amazon and it's ordered and in two shakes of a lamb's tail it's here in the house. The good lady of the house swears by its efficacy - and who am I to disagree with her?!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed did not do as claimed, 20 Dec 2012
We were disappointed as it did not have any effect even after my wife used two tubes as decribed on the tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Medosan, 6 Nov 2011
Very effective on hands. Easy to use. I haven't tried using on face. Results are not obvious overnight but, as I have said, very good given time.

5.0 out of 5 stars age blemish cream, 14 Oct 2011
Excellent product and always order from Amazon. Very pleased with the quick service. always arrives within a couple of days of ordering.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 25 July 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT ITS NOT WAS ITS SAY, 5 April 2014
I WOULD NOT TELL ME FRIENDS ABOUT IT I HATE IT BECAUSE I HAVE USEDING IT FOR 6 MONTHS OR MORE AND IT DID NOT WORK I ORDER AGAIN I THOUGHT I WILL GIVE IT MORE TIME

4.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS, 5 Sep 2011
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR QUIET A TIME NOW AS I HAVE A FEW BROWN SPOTS A APPEARING ON BACK OF MY HANDS I DON'T KNOW HOW IT DOES BUT IT WORKS YOU HAVE TO USE IT EVERY DAY AND GRADUALLY YOU WILL SEE A RESULT THEY DISAPPEAR.