5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
My son is autistic and 9, he struggles with reading and numbers etc and doesn't understand digital watches, can just about manage with analogue. I wanted an analogue watch that wasn't childish and as he has extremely slim wrists it had to be an adjustable one.

Published on 22 Feb 2011 by Free Spirit

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless....
Useless watch - the strap was too big for both my children (it fitted me). Rang Sekonda who couldn't have cared less. Will be returning it for a refund. Not impressed.
Published 18 months ago by Frances Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Feb 2011
Free Spirit "shilo115" (North Wales, GB) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sekonda Xpose Model 3006.05 Children's Analogue Quick Release Fabric Strap Watch (Watch)

This watch is brilliant, it looks quite "mature" for a young boy and best of all it glows in the dark, a feature my son loved.

The strap is too big for my sons tiny wrists but with a bit of adjusting we got it to fit perfectly. I would definately recommend this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless...., 4 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT! Rugged & Accurate, 20 July 2014
Bought two of these (Not through Amazon). Bought one for my son - he loved it, but a year after getting it for his birthday, he lost it much to my chagrin. It was pretty rugged in spite of it's plastic looking case, so I decided to buy him another to replace it.

Six months later he lost that one too. I searched everywhere, blamed the wife, blamed the boy, blamed the cat (we don't have a cat) but eventually decided it was worth asking at the local swimming pool where he swims every week with the school.... And found them BOTH there!

An excellent boy (or girls) watch, that in spite of it's diminutive and plastic appearance is a good timekeeper and tough watch.

Don't underestimate Sekonda watches! They seem to take a fair amount of punishment and they are relatively cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so practical, 23 Jun 2014
it's difficult to find a decent, no thrills, children watch with a clear layout. This ticks most boxes, however the fabric strap is very hard, not very flexible and therefore not very practical for small arms

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, 5 Dec 2013
Bought this for myself but strap far too long for me so hate to think what it would be like on a child. Otherwise a good enough watch so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent utility Watch, 10 April 2013
JoLumpy (Newbury, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I know this says its a Children's watch, but I wear it all the time, as I think it is very comfortable and practicle

1.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda Xpose!! Rubbish Product!!!, 10 Aug 2012
Bought this for my 6 year old son as his first watch, its advertised as waterproof to 50m and a childs watch, well the strap is adult size and had to be cut and the first splash of water the glass condensates and the watch no longer works, don't buy this watch as since purchase i have read many of the same poor reviews! Shame on Sekonda Xpose!!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad watch !, 4 Mar 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old's birthday, which is today. He wore it for 3 hours, including the bath as it said it was water resistant to 50m and when he got out it had broken. Obviously this is really disappointing. We are going to try again with the same style as it look so nice, but hopefully this was just a dodgy watch and the next will prove much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, 3 Oct 2011
Brought for my Grandson, he really likes it especially because it glows in the dark, strap a little big but he's only six and likes it so much will not allow me to trim the excess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 6 July 2011
Good watch. Bought it for myself for walking. Only problem is that the velcro over short time gets worn on the end and then does not stick for the full length and catches...but this is perhaps as I am using it on an adult wrist. Still a great watch!