4.0 out of 5 stars Tendonitis releif not a cure
Years of excessive use of a keyboard means I have tendonitis that flares up every so often. Although less use is a relief, I have found over the years using one of these for a week very much helps.
Published on 30 April 2010 by R. J. Bloor

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great
Published on 13 April 2011 by Dave.I.Am.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Neo G MEDICAL GRADE WRIST & THUMB Support 'breathable design' (Misc.)
I hurt my wrist snowboarding and it hasn't healed very well mainly due to occasionally straining it again accidentally (e.g. lifting suitcases) and from using computers. The other Amazon reviews indicated that this was one of the better wrist brace choices available so I went with this one in the end. I considered the larger NeoG, but figured I'd prefer something smaller as long as it works. My own view is that the brace is useful for when you are doing anything strenuous such as lifting things, sports, etc, but it has had next to no impact on any pain I feel from typing and using a mouse. Using the brace is useful in another way (which might apply to any brace) and that is that it reminds you to be more aware of your wrist and protect it more from unwise movements/activities. I don't regret buying it, but I think I might try the bigger version to see if that works out any better for typing. My only other point would be that I have been using it probably every other day for about 2-3 months and already the velcro is not working all that well. The fabric on the brace that the velcro attaches to to is fraying a bit and I'm not all that confident that the brace will last any longer than 6 months unless I attach a new piece of fabric on the brace for the velcro to stick to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Velcro wears out very quickly, 17 Oct 2011
Andrew Carson (Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like the general design, it provides support and warmth for the wrist and is pretty comfortable. However, the velcro wears out very quickly. I have been wearing mine for less than two weeks, and already the velcro is starting to 'not stick' and occasionally ping undone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tendonitis releif not a cure, 30 April 2010
R. J. Bloor "Rob" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Dec 2009
Very well designed , comfortable and most importantly it works! I've had wrist injury from lifiting heavy weights , after wearing Neo G wrist support for 1 week the pain and weird clicking sound were gone , still using it during workout as it is almost unnotticable and does not block the movement. Great purchase , highly recommend for anyone .

4.0 out of 5 stars good bit of kit, 21 Mar 2011
Definitely helped with my recurring RSI, but difficult to put on effectively with one hand - need to wrap it quite firmly to get good support. Easy to wear and v comfortable once you've got the fit right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small enough to not get in the way, 22 Jun 2014
I have arthritis in my wrist joint and find this much more practical that the stabilised larger brace. If I wear it for a dew days during a flare up, it gives my wrist enough of a break to settle back down again. It's very useful - this is my second one (washing spare for the summer). I would definitely recommend it. Beware strapping it up too tight and be careful to leave a little room over your skin between thumb and forefinger if wearing it regularly so it won't rub. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G MEDICAL GRADE WRIST & THUMB Support, 28 Feb 2014
MA Lister - See all my reviews
It wasn't clear in the description (unless I missed it) but this fits most sizes and both wrists. I used it (and still do) to do heavy digging with a slightly sprained wrist and it has supported it well and the wrist has recovered despite continued digging. It is neat enough to get a gardening glove over; I have had no problem so far with the adjustable velcro fixing unlike some reviews have indicated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased OAP, 19 Jun 2014
I purchased two of these for my 92 year old mum who fractured her left wrist last December and her right wrist a few weeks ago.
She decided that to reduced further risk she needed some support, resulting in her (and my) choice of this product. She is very pleased with the support and comfort it offers and declares it to be "just the job".

3.0 out of 5 stars not very breathable....average, 10 Jun 2012
Its not a bad support. I bought this to wear for tennis, it is supportive, however after about 5 minutes of wearing it my hand was so sweaty I had to take it off. Its like having a plastic bag on your hand. It is quite thick so makes holding a racket. I've tried using it a few times with no luck.
All in all not a bad product, but not suitable for racket sports in my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Wrist % Thumb support, 3 Feb 2011
Mr. M. Dempsey (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
This support was exactly what I needed. It is comfortable and offers great support, enabling me to start playing tennis again. Good product and excellent delivery time.