5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for lower back!
Published on 24 Aug. 2010 by Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the product
I hurt my back slightly at gym lifting some heavy weights.
Ordered the belt immediately and received it within a day using express delivery.
It is a good product provided the elastic lasts.
What it does is keep the back warm - especially if used with any pain relieving ointment.
The extra belt is indispensable as that provides the support and the...
Published on 30 Oct. 2011 by S. Siddhanta

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for lower back!, 24 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Neo G MEDICAL GRADE BACK BRACE with stays + exclusive extra power belt for incredible support (Misc.)
As a sufferer of lower back pain I thought I would give the Neo-G Back Brace a go. It is great when I put it on I can instantly feel my back straighten and my posture improve I have now been using the brace for a number of weeks mainly while sitting (at work/driving). It is very easy to use and can be worn for long periods without any discomfort. The extra straps can be pulled in to adjust the compression and really support the back. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful back support, 15 Mar. 2011
Provide excellent relief in back pain in a few minutes. It's easy to wear. It's sweaty after wearing for a few hours. I am able to perform all activities while wearing the belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo g belt, 11 Nov. 2012
Excellent product,i recently developed back trouble which has continued for eight weeks.I purchased this belt to help support my back thus enabling me to do the most basic of tasks.It has been a great help and now my basck is easing this belt has helped my mobility which i believe has aided recovery.Great Product universal fit and at a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the product, 30 Oct. 2011
I hurt my back slightly at gym lifting some heavy weights.
It is a good product provided the elastic lasts.
The extra belt is indispensable as that provides the support and the region one needs it

However, what is missing is a level of padding or cushion to allow for the back curvature near the lower back.
The belt compensates a bit but I used a folded cloth to get the feeling of support. I don't know if any product has that sort of padding.
It does not support the back a lot during bending or lifting, so for serious problems I don't believe it to be the right product.
It is a bit clumsy if you sit wearing it and also gets folds after few hours of use - this does not diminish its utility.

I'll recommend it only for addressing mild pain and essentially, to keep the back warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G back brace, 3 April 2012
I am just about to order the third back brace for my husband. He has four fractured vertebrae as a result of steroids used as a treatment for leukaemia. He finds these braces very comfortable to wear. They have enabled him to become mobile again and have given him confidence to tackle every-day chores. He wears one every day all day, he also takes a lot of pain-relief, morphine and methadone, but the brace gives him the confidence he needs. We are only ordering another because the velcro tends to wear. Amazon is a very good price, I have paid considerably more for the same item. hw.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped relieve the pain, 16 April 2011
M. Gregory (UK) - See all my reviews
I damaged my back (sprain or strain - what's the difference? They are both painful!) while moving a large shrub in the garden. Warm baths and hot-water bottles helped while in the house but were not a solution when driving or shopping.
I bought this in desperation and was surprised at how much it helped.
Maybe its because it kept the muscles warm, or it may have just served as a constant reminder to stand up straight - whatever, it eased the pain and allowed me to get out of the house while my back recovered.
It is easy to put on and I could get a shirt and trousers over the top.
Negative points are that it smells of rubber when you take it off and it can make you sweaty. For me it is a small price to pay.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for mild backache but not good support, 6 May 2013
I suffered a very bad injury and have used braces of many kinds over the years. This is the latest, supposedly heavy duty. I would describe it's support abilities from light to medium. I am average build, not overweight. The stays are next to non- existant as they are not stiff and bend with the back. The elastication is fine at the moment but I seriously doubt that it will be as good after 3 months of use. I suspect it will effectively stretch and lose elasticity like a pair of socks or knee bandage or similar. I would call this a reasonable short term solution only. A more permanent, long term item would need straps in several places, rely less on elastication and the stays at the spine would be both longer and stiffer. Ultimately expensive for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full marks to Neo-G, 20 Jan. 2011
I am absolutely delighted with the Back Brace with stays+extra power belt. This support is well worth the money.
It helps me get through with the daily work, but I sense my posture has improved when sitting in meditation. Very pleased.
Other peoples reviews were most helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Box!, 22 Jan. 2014
Sioux (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a Spinal Cyst that has resulted in a Stenosis of the Spine; Am under the care of a Physio etc and was advised to purchase a Back-Support to aid with my pain and to limit how much aggravation I put on my back doing day to day activities....
Researched, on-line to which I felt would be the most suitable and decided on this one. Ordered yesterday, arrived today, and have been wearing it ever since. Easy to adjust for comfort and fit and I can honestly say that it provides support, comfort and warmth and makes a real difference to the amount of pain I feel....
If you have severe lower back pain then I can only say 'Get This' I am very impressed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Help for sciatica, 18 Mar. 2012
I can commend this product in helping with a sudden attack of sciatica. It helps me sit with less pain and gives confidence to carry out more physical activities. The brace also seems to keep the back warm which may help the healing process. One puzzle though which I could not find the answer to from the reviews on Amazon, the seller, or the manufacturers website: there are five panels for the metal stays, but only four contain metal stays(?), the central panel is empty. I have been unable to discover if this is how the brace was designed or if this a quality fault with this particular brace. It would be interesting to know the answer.