5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for lower back!
Published on 24 Aug 2010 by Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the product
I hurt my back slightly at gym lifting some heavy weights.
Ordered the belt immediately and received it within a day using express delivery.
It is a good product provided the elastic lasts.
What it does is keep the back warm - especially if used with any pain relieving ointment.
The extra belt is indispensable as that provides the support and the...
Published on 30 Oct 2011 by S. Siddhanta

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for lower back!, 24 Aug 2010
This review is from: Neo G MEDICAL GRADE BACK BRACE with stays + exclusive extra power belt for incredible support (Misc.)
As a sufferer of lower back pain I thought I would give the Neo-G Back Brace a go. It is great when I put it on I can instantly feel my back straighten and my posture improve I have now been using the brace for a number of weeks mainly while sitting (at work/driving). It is very easy to use and can be worn for long periods without any discomfort. The extra straps can be pulled in to adjust the compression and really support the back. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back Support, 3 Feb 2010
Alan Trewhitt (Leeds) - See all my reviews
Great support to the lower back, the support really aids the posture and makes you sit and stand straight. Really easy to use and one size really does fit all with the adjustable velcro straps. The metal stays keep the back well supported providing excellent pain relief.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the product, 30 Oct 2011
I hurt my back slightly at gym lifting some heavy weights.
It is a good product provided the elastic lasts.
The extra belt is indispensable as that provides the support and the region one needs it

However, what is missing is a level of padding or cushion to allow for the back curvature near the lower back.
The belt compensates a bit but I used a folded cloth to get the feeling of support. I don't know if any product has that sort of padding.
It does not support the back a lot during bending or lifting, so for serious problems I don't believe it to be the right product.
It is a bit clumsy if you sit wearing it and also gets folds after few hours of use - this does not diminish its utility.

I'll recommend it only for addressing mild pain and essentially, to keep the back warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cured lower back pain, 29 Aug 2012
I used this back support after a lower back injury at work. I was in a lot of pain and after wearing this for a few days it really helped. I have a job that involves lots of twisting and stretching my back which causes me lots of problems, but I now wear this back support when I scan my patients and find after a long day my back is no longer in tatters! It's comfortable and you can adjust the level of compression you need, one downside is if you have a narrow waist compared to hips it can tend to slide up your back after a while so needs adjusting to keep it in place. Would recommend it to help acute back pain. It worked for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful back support, 15 Mar 2011
Provide excellent relief in back pain in a few minutes. It's easy to wear. It's sweaty after wearing for a few hours. I am able to perform all activities while wearing the belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G back brace, 3 April 2012
I am just about to order the third back brace for my husband. He has four fractured vertebrae as a result of steroids used as a treatment for leukaemia. He finds these braces very comfortable to wear. They have enabled him to become mobile again and have given him confidence to tackle every-day chores. He wears one every day all day, he also takes a lot of pain-relief, morphine and methadone, but the brace gives him the confidence he needs. We are only ordering another because the velcro tends to wear. Amazon is a very good price, I have paid considerably more for the same item. hw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo g belt, 11 Nov 2012
Excellent product,i recently developed back trouble which has continued for eight weeks.I purchased this belt to help support my back thus enabling me to do the most basic of tasks.It has been a great help and now my basck is easing this belt has helped my mobility which i believe has aided recovery.Great Product universal fit and at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped relieve the pain, 16 April 2011
M. Gregory (UK) - See all my reviews
I damaged my back (sprain or strain - what's the difference? They are both painful!) while moving a large shrub in the garden. Warm baths and hot-water bottles helped while in the house but were not a solution when driving or shopping.
I bought this in desperation and was surprised at how much it helped.
Maybe its because it kept the muscles warm, or it may have just served as a constant reminder to stand up straight - whatever, it eased the pain and allowed me to get out of the house while my back recovered.
It is easy to put on and I could get a shirt and trousers over the top.
Negative points are that it smells of rubber when you take it off and it can make you sweaty. For me it is a small price to pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full marks to Neo-G, 20 Jan 2011
I am absolutely delighted with the Back Brace with stays+extra power belt. This support is well worth the money.
It helps me get through with the daily work, but I sense my posture has improved when sitting in meditation. Very pleased.
Other peoples reviews were most helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good neoprene back support, 11 Mar 2013
Purchased this for my wife who had a back problem. The neoprene helps keep the back insulated, though it did make the back sweat alot. It provided great support for the back area. The adjustable velcro enables you to tighten or loosen it to suit your situation. good value for money.