5.0 out of 5 stars Best knee support I've ever owned
Published on 22 Sept. 2012 by A Hayward

2.0 out of 5 stars Fat? Don't bother. Loose weight before you dare to hurt your knee!
It's nice that they think everyone is slim but we're not. Fat people don't buy. This only just fit around bend in knee. Only fit below knee and did not even reach to fasten shut. Waste of money for fat people.
Published 8 months ago by THMS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best knee support I've ever owned, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Neo G MEDICAL GRADE CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design' (Misc.)
I tripped and fell on my left knee way back in 2003, the patella was completely smashed and it was wired up etc to make it heal, so it was a fairly nasty accident. Since that fateful day I have suffered bouts of severe pain in the knee. The different types and designs of knee supports I have purchased and used over the years is beyond count. To be honest the only thing I remember of them is that they didn't work ! When my knee started to play up again I found this Neo G MEDICAL GRADE CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT on Amazon and decided to give it a try. I'm really glad I did, it supports the knee exactly as I need and because it's adjustable I can easily perfect the fit I require. It's so good that I leave it off sometimes because I start to think the pain is going but soon start to regret it so back on it goes. It's light and very very comfortable. If I could of given this item 10 stars out of 5 I would of done so. If you are looking for a reasonably priced knee support then please try this one !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Mar. 2011
I have searched the internet for a wile until I came across this product. I have problems with my right knee for two years now. A few months ago I have started wearing a knee elastic bandage which helped me with the pain but kept slipping down and was uncomfortable. I am a martial art practitioner so I was looking for something to keep my knee in place during the training sessions and to help me relieve the pain. Well...I can tell you I have found the right product, which is excellent in staying in place and not moving up and down, comfortable to wear, although you sweat a little bit which is normal as it is neoprene. My knee does not hurt as much as it used to so I am very happy with this knee support. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and works well, 11 July 2013
I normally run anything between 10 and 15 miles per week - nothing ground breaking but I'm pretty active. Recently I'd developed ITBS which kept me off the road for a few weeks and was a very annoying injury. I did all the usual stuff (stretching etc) and even bought an ITBS strap but towards the end of each run the ITBS would come back pretty badly and keep me off the road for another few days meaning I couldn't do more than about 3 or 4 miles.

Yesterday I went out with this knee support on for the first time and I managed just over 6 miles with NO knee pain whatsoever, I was amazed. It's a good and snug fit, I found the top part does slip just slightly after a while but that's expected after doing a few miles but it's not intrusive and shouldn't be enough to distract you that much.

Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo-G CLOSED KNEE SUPPORT, 30 Sept. 2010
I. R. Burgess "dudley61" (Newquay, Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent knee support, fully adjustable to fit all requirements.

Shipping was fast and I am very pleased with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for knee pain resulting from static exercise bike, 28 July 2012
I have used these knee supports to overcome chronic knee pain that I experienced when using a static exercise bike. I have found that the most important thing is to make sure the centre strap is tight. The upper and lower straps only need to be secured enought to make sure that the support doesn't move.

pros: They have solved the problem and I can now cycle without any resulting knee pain.

cons: They are itchy and I need to wear them over trousers.

If these knee supports had been provided with a non-irritating lining I would have given them five stars as they certainly solved the knee pain issue.

Update: I have now used two of these knee straps on a daily basis for approximately 6 months, and they have continued to prevent knee pain. Unfortunately the fabric has become fluffy as a result of undoing the strap over and over again and as a result the strap no longer grips securely. So it looks as though the support will last for around 200 uses.

However, it can be fixed. All you need to do is to stick two six inch strips of 1.5mm double sided Velcro, across the fluffy area of the support for each strap, which then provides a fresh surface for the strap to adhere to. Hence for around £2-3 (you can get this double sided Velcro, also called cable wrap on eBay) they are like new again, and should last for ages, simply by replacing the Velcro when it gets tired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good support, 1 April 2011
This item was ordered one day and delivered the next!
I have an old motorcycle injury to my knee and at times is very painful.
The support and pain relief of this product is amazing.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb. 2014
red0209 (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I've never needed to purchase anything like this before, but having partially torn the lateral collateral ligament in my left knee (the ligament that stops your knee bending outwards) and experiencing some soreness, I bought this based on the previous reviews here. I must say that it has lived up to the reviews as it has provided support to my injured knee and allowed me to walk around with a lot less discomfort than previously. There are three fully adjustable Velcro straps, which would make this suitable for pretty much anyone with a knee problem. The material is fairly soft and non-abrasive so I've even been forgetting I was even wearing a knee support. I'm very pleased with this and would certainly recommend it if you're unfortunate enough to suffer knee problems.

The features mentioned on the box are:

- Moderate support level
- Fits left or right knee, adjustable sizing
- Fits up to 22 inches/56cm, measure thigh circumference 4 inches above knee for maximum size
- Adjustable compression
- Helps strains, sprains & instability
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic knees
- Helps occupational and sporting injuries
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety

5.0 out of 5 stars neo g closed knee support, 24 Mar. 2011
this was bought for my father in laws very swollen and arthritic knee he saysthat it is very comfortable and offers just the right amount of support

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied... for the time being., 28 Sept. 2012
I've had this product a little under a month now and I use it everyday and it's been great, it provides a comfortable fit, it supports the knee well and keeps it nice and warm. However recently the Velcro isn't sticking so well and this is my only concern. It still sticks and get the job done for now but I worry that soon the Velcro may lose the grip. If it doesn't it'll be great but that is the only downfall to the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knee support, 13 Oct. 2013
This product was purchased to help remedy an on-going knee tendon problem experienced by my husband, he has a very physical occupation requiring frequent bending of the legs and kneeling in a crouching position. The Neo G closed knee support has been very effective in pain reduction within the knee. The product is not worn continually, only when the knee joint twists resulting in severe discomfort. Wearing the knee support for 4 or 5 days has given pain relief without the use of pain killing pills or lotions. The support is worn for a working day of about 9 hours, it stays firmly in place with no sign of slipping. The support is easy to fit being easily adjustable for any size of joint also it is comfortable to wear causing no kind of skin irritation. This product is easy to keep clean, a quick programme in the washing machine maintains hygiene and freshness. This is a good purchase but you should confirm that it is the correct product for your ailment.