on 30 June 2011
Great recording of The Four Seasons. The quality of the recording is good with extra concertos thown in. For a price of just over £4, this has to be excellent value.
on 27 February 2014
Oh how Vivaldi captures the seasons. Brilliant. Well written, well played and conducted. Yes it's classical, I am impressed with this, have been since I was a child. The work and talent that goes into most classical music is extremely impressive. Owning this enables me to achieve mind pictures of all the seasons and easily imagine them quite vividly. I often wonder if Vivaldi just how much many would appreciate that he does give a vivid picture for those of us lucky enough to hear his 'The Four Seasons'.
Delivered in timescale promised and in perfect condition.
on 29 June 2015
Absolutely beautiful music instantly recognisable and so joyous and uplifting. For once this is not piano music and some of the pieces which are written to include the flute are so bird like in their "singing" you can close your eyes and be instantly transported to the season in question (4 seasons being Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) and picture a scene of either birds singing, or spring flowers, or whatever else you feel when you hear certain sounds. Absolutely gorgeous classical album, very reasonable price and chances are at some point you have heard these pieces already even if you had no idea who they were at the time. Extremely relaxing, great to unwind to and worth every penny.
on 20 April 2014
Great quality recording and performance. I needed Spring music for a school assembly and the children were miming along to it! Good value for money.
on 15 September 2015
Love it prompt delivery but not quite the same doing housework as when I first heard it being driven on the Pennines on a sunny day!
on 18 May 2012
Now, I don't know what should I be reviewing - Vivaldi's compositions or the actual performance? If it's Vivaldi, then I have no experience to rate his talent. If it's the performance, then I, again, have no experience to rate them.

Simply put, as a casual Classical music listener, I enjoyed this album greatly. It includes the full Vivaldi's Seasons compositions, and some extra pieces as well. I specifically enjoyed the Mandolin concertos, but again, the album is great as a whole.
on 30 September 2014
Happy to add this to my collection of music I have for long car journeys. Once it starts, it puts me in a good mood for the journey
on 14 August 2011
Had this on Cassette for many years, but wanted a CD for my car and new hifi system. Not disappointed. A very enjoyable listen, particularly with the extra concertos.
on 11 April 2013
i was after a CD to play in the car to introduce my 4 yr old and 6 month old to classical and this is perfect. hits the spot.
on 16 June 2012
As i'm new to the world of classical I did not realize there were so many variations of the 4 Seasons there's some CD's were all the tracks are violin ones and others that are violin/ oboe & orchestra and this one which has violin/oboe /orchestra and flute ..... the flute for me spoils the sound, even though there's only 3 tracks but once I have to start hitting the fast forward a few times the CD ends up at the back of cupboard never to be seen again.