on 18 June 2013
Frankie still moves me after all these years!
This takes me back to a Christmas, and boy, it is POWERFUL!

I recently heard this version at a wedding.
Before the bride started the walk up the aisle with her Dad, half the guests were already in tears!

Whatever your feelings, the true Power of Love is understated, in my opinion!
on 25 December 2012
Songs don' t get any better than this! Had this for our first dance at our wedding...fab song, fab lyrics, fab singing. Pure quality. Buy this ORIGINAL version, not the ' one off the advert' you will love it!!
on 7 March 2010
This song is from the 1980's (a great era for music) but still sounds great today. The vocals are beautifully sung and the lyrics are ace. One of the best tracks I have ever heard.
on 17 December 2012
Its a great song i bought it years ago on a single record.
Its out again cos of the John Lewis advert i do prefare the old classic by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
on 9 January 2013
The version of this song by Frankie is excellent! It always reminds me of christmas and it truly was a bargin off here on amazon
on 21 December 2012
Not only is this song an excellent Christmas song , its one of the best songs of all-time. So much power , it makes me shiver !
on 7 December 2012
It's timeless, haunting and no other cover can meet the vocals of Frankie!
Also love the video to accompany the music
on 2 March 2013
I just love it.Oldie goldies are the best. Very quick service, will use again as an when i want to purchase more music.
on 13 February 2014
This has to be one of the greatest ever songs,I find it oh so poignant and romantic it can bring a tear to my eyes.
on 6 February 2013
I love this song, I've wanted this song for a very long time but couldn't remember the title, now I've got it