5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars
If you love Barry Manilow, you will love this CD. It mixes songs from many different CD's, so you get a great variety. Get the CD, you won't be dissapointed! :)
Published on 30 Jan. 2009 by Sarah R. Ingles

3.0 out of 5 stars Revives old memories with special songs
Now I have my grandchildren singing along in the car to the songs I sang as a young woman and they love them - as well as ABBA!! Well done Barry -the old songs can often be the best songs.
Published on 25 May 2009 by V. Peters

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 30 Jan. 2009
Sarah R. Ingles "barrylovr" (Richmond, VA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Barry Manilow Is the Best, 26 Jun. 2009
Mrs. M. R. Wheeler (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
This Cd., of Barrys Is really recommended, the songs are all good and the quality of his voice is as good as ever.
I have seen Barry in concert and this cd takes me back to his special performance, it was worth every penny.The Best Of Barry Manilow

5.0 out of 5 stars Barry Manilow - Best of CD, 30 Dec. 2011
this has become another of my favourite CDs which I often listen to. a good deal of music and much variety. Thanks to the vendor for prompt despatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of Barry Manilow, 30 Dec. 2013
Paul Hammond "Paul" (Wolverhampton,West Midlands,England) - See all my reviews
I brought this as a gift for a member of family & not only did they like it when they was listening to it,I now like his songs

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply, the best of Manilow., 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Music & Passion - The Best Of Barry Manilow (MP3 Download)
As a fan of Barry for many years, and going to see him in May, I thought I'd get his 'Greatest Hits'. 'Music and Passion' provides a great selection of Manilow's hits, just a shame there wasn't some others included, such as Ready To Take A Chance Again and the odd live track wouldn't have gone a miss, given Barry's ability to perform live have given him a great repertoire of live tracks. However, all in all, a great album at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Manilow Magic, 8 May 2012
Having been a fan of Barry Manilow - I originally purchased his collection on vinyl - I had not actually listened to his music for a while.
Saw a programme on TV and then remembered how I did love his relaxing voice so bought this CD. I have not been disappointed and the music brings back so many great memories. This is a very easy CD to listen to - from the slow love songs to the more upbeat tracks and if you are a fan then I would recommend. If you do not know Barry's music, but like gentle background music and not something designed to give you severe brain damage, then give this a go - I think this is real music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 July 2012
Wonderful CD with some of my favourite Manilow songs. Well recommended! My favourite songs are tracks 1, 2 and 4. I am buying this as presents for other people too.

5.0 out of 5 stars for fans alike, 6 Dec. 2013
This album has ALL Barry's hits. Fabulous collection. Dare anyone not to sing along to this packed album. Great for fans of all ages

3.0 out of 5 stars Revives old memories with special songs, 25 May 2009
V. Peters "Life Long Learner" (London UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to hear some of his work as l had heard him on the radio doing an interview, 24 Feb. 2014
I have never taken much interest in his music before but after hearing an interview with him on the radio for his upcoming tour l wanted to hear some more of his work. I saw this "best of album" advertised and felt it would give me more of a feel for his music. very pleasant and enjoyable as back ground music but not a singer l would be that much more interested in other than that.