5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy gelatin powder
Published 7 months ago by Andrea

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing information
I've given it only 3 stars because the info in the packaging isn't clear. It says the gelatin comes from grass fed animals but also says it comes from porcine. I have never seen pigs being fed only grass.
Published 1 month ago by Carla S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy gelatin powder, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Great Lakes Gelatin Regular Unflavoured, Porcine, 1 lb (Personal Care)
It's great to be able to get hold of good, grass-fed beef gelatin. It is expensive, but for a niche and quality product I guess that comes with the territory. The powder has found it's way into stews and soups so far, as well as mixed (initially with a little cold juice) with heated juice to make jelly (passion fruit juice works well, as it's acidity cuts through the somewhat earthy flavour of the gelatin, better than orange juice anyway). I make a batch, which I pour into egg cups and ice trays to set, and eat it over the course of about 5 days. A great guilt-free snack for just before bed time. The powder does smell a bit, but that seems to go once incorporated into its target dish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gelatin!, 23 April 2013
Karolina (Ekerö, Sweden) - See all my reviews
I love this stuff! I mix it with egg whites, bromelain, cacao and stevia and it has really helped me with my digestion. I do wish they would sell hydrozylate gelatin as I'd prefer that but this is still a great product, yesterday I made marshmallows! Lovely!

4.0 out of 5 stars i read all the reviews which were great, maybe you have to take it for months ..., 26 Oct. 2014
i have only been taking this for a month now, i can't see any difference in my nails hair or skin. i read all the reviews which were great, maybe you have to take it for months before you see any difference. i put it in my my coffee and tea twice a day, i mix the gelatine with a little cold water first then pour my tea into it. i downloaded a book from amazon called sip away your wrinkles, has great info about gelatine and coconut oil, he has some great things to say about this stuff. i will give it a few more months as tim said in his book after six week he could see a difference [fine lines were gone].

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't fancy the porcine stuff (shudder) but I am sure it is fine too! Give it a go, 26 Feb. 2015
Been using since September and am totally converted! My hair and nails are normally dry and both break when stared at! This stuff has made both grow long and strong! I thought it would never work but it really does! My hair was thinning and I am convinced that it is thicker; my friends have commented on how much thicker and glossier it looks! I take it every morning and evening (without fail) and it is downed very quickly; it has an imperceptible hint of flavour but mixed with cold water first then hot water to dissolve completely!
Don't fancy the porcine stuff (shudder) but I am sure it is fine too!
Give it a go, really I do not believe that you will not be happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and tasty, 10 Mar. 2014
Really tasty as a fruit gum snack and very good for you
[...]

Love it.
Very good for your digestion and immune system

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing information, 5 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Read a great review on this product, 25 Feb. 2014
Tried this almost a week now. I have a very comfortable sleep (because I take it before I sleep!) and hoping it will help my dry skin too. I can see quite a difference now. Excellent product indeed! The only problem I have - I can't mix it properly? I think I need to mix it with warm water but everytime I mixed it with orange juice, it gives some lumps?

But main point is it is a GREAT product! best quality gelatin.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it really helps me to keep my joints in better form. I can feel the difference, 22 Feb. 2015
I have been using it for few month so far and can say that it really helps me to keep my joints in better form. I can feel the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Added Food for joints, 21 Mar. 2015
S. Murray (uk) - See all my reviews
My husband uses this to repair tender back of knee he has had for a long time, years ago he had operation on both knee cartilages, and the problem was starting to come back on one knee, so he thought he would work at heeling his knee joint by food. He looked at all foods good for joints and this was one of them. After two months he can bend his knee right back something he has never done before. We are happy long... walkers now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Same as the one in the green ..., 21 Nov. 2014
Good product. Same as the one in the green pot, but it makes things set. I have found some good recipes on the web. I made a raspberry mousse recently and also some raspberry jelly sweets. You have to be careful on quantity otherwise you end up with something that appears to be made of rubber!

Great Lakes Gelatin Regular Unflavoured, Porcine, 1 lb