on 2 March 2011
Have been using this product on an involuted nail on my big toe. It has softened the nail,reduced the reoccurence of infections and pain. I have postponed scheduled surgery. Have just re-ordered this product.
on 23 May 2009
This was fantastic! Was really sceptical about the product but realized after a few days that this was magic! The pains and complains are gone, so is the nail ,-nearly!
on 15 December 2011
The compound did the job as promised and the foot discomfort eased considerably.
Convenient to carry and use. No problems identified.
on 1 September 2012
This is a great help, far better than Dr Scholl

You just need a small amount , a bottle does me for months, so its not expensive.
on 23 June 2010
This product softened my nails but they were then to soft to trim, it's one of those products that is a bit of trial and error in using
on 3 January 2013
I have already submitted my views on this product. Just to re-itterate, unfortunately when your bar code label was attached, you stuck it over the usage instructions, I hope that the way that I am using it, is correct.
on 6 November 2012
Just doesn't work, no effect, nada, zilch, nothing ( is that 20 words yet?). I followed the instructions exactly and it made zero difference to the flexibility or softness of the nail.
on 9 September 2013
The product did arrive promptly, however bearing in mind that P&P cost The item itself had no effect on my toe nail what so ever, and was therefore a waste of time and money.
on 14 March 2013
This product is not as described, it is a nail softener. I purchased it to treat an ingrown toenail as described on the bottle and not to soften the nail, very disappointed.
on 29 November 2013
Applied it as per instructions to involuted toenails for two weeks - no softening or relieving effect at all. Waste of money - and I bought two!!