on 12 October 2013
I bought this as a present for my mum, who had been using a Su Doku app on my tablet. This fell so far short of the app that I sent it straight back. The screen is difficult to read and there is no ability to enter your working as you work through the puzzle. I bought her a cheap tablet instead for not very much more money and downloaded the app, along with loads of other games.
on 18 January 2014
This Sudoku game was delivered quickly but unfortunately didn't work. The right hand side of the game was fine (but very dim), but the numbers on the left side could not be seen at all. It was also a flimsy product which cost far more than it was worth. It was returned and I didn't bother to get an exchange because I can not see the product being great even if it was working correctly.
on 26 October 2011
This is ok I bought it for my partner I think the delivery charges are excessive but it was well packaged and arrived well within the time limits. There is some confusion about switching it on an off although it does have mensa in the title so maybe I'm missing something. Goofy but not outstanding
on 6 October 2011
I purchased this item for my daughter for christmas. She loved doing sudoku,so that is why I decided to buy this for her. She loved this game. I would recommend this game, if you love doing numbers, then this is for you.
on 6 June 2012
Don't buy this,Almost impossible to read screen unless you lean at a certain angle.
The cover flap keeps closing while you TRY to use it.
All in all a very cheap and useless item.
on 11 July 2013
this is a very light, slim , and handy game to carry around if you like sudoku you will love this
i have taken mine on holiday. on a plane and a train there is no noise to it to annoy other people
comeing home from a day out on a coach it was handy as it has a built in light so didnt get bored
i played all the way back it has different levels so you can play whatever mood your brain is in
on 4 June 2014
Th9is is a replacement for an identical unit I have had for 6/7 years. The other one despite its age was still perfect. But not 3 year old boy proof. Brick walls & concrete floors proved it could not bounce.
on 2 February 2014
Very poor viewing screen - touch to start is very slow to recognise the touch and the numbers are small and pixillated. Not impressed and cannot recommend this to anyone.
on 10 August 2014
Not very clear instructions ie how to turn on ,Make a small slip on any number and it changes the mode it is in.and you cannot change time or date .
on 11 February 2013
I bought it to use on airplane/ train journeys. Easy to carry in handbag.Easy to change levels of difficulty. Attractive cover.