on 8 September 2009
Very good for Harry Potter fans, I'm sure interest rates won't be as high for non-Potter fans. It's a strategical race game, to acquire destinations as quickly as possible, gaining House Points, the final total securing the winner, as opposed to who finishes first. It keeps my 9 year old daughter and friends quiet for good 1.5 to 2 hours. You've got to improvise on some of the vague rules, but it's not Rocket Science - and certainly isn't Monopoly !
on 26 August 2009
A great game the whole family can play. Both my 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter love playing. Similar to monopoly but much quicker to play. Definitley recommend to any Harry Potter fans and also those who aren't!
on 13 August 2013
I had already played this game with my daughter and her family so when I saw it at such a reasonable price I just had to have it.
I can play it with the rest of my family now.
For any Harry Potter fans it's a must have.
on 11 March 2012
Family game suitable for adults and older children. My grandchildren (9 and 7 years) enjoyed playing this game and the Potter connection added to the pleasure.