on 18 February 2009
Hi I am a boardgameaholic, and buy far too many games, but this is definately one of my favourites, my husband loves it and my 7 year old son loves it too.

It is for 2 - 5 players, probably best played with 3 or 4 though I would say.

It lasts between 30 and 60 minutes, so a nice length game.

You have 5 meeples, one large one (which scores double points, and four normal sized ones, these are your explorers. There are five routes that you can go down, you can use all your people if you chose or just a few, depending how you like to play. You progress your routes by playing cards in your hand between 0 and 10, once you lay a card your next card for that colour route must the same or higher to that number, so you have to play your cards correctly to get to the top, on your way you collect artifects and money. The game is played over 3 rounds, then the one with the most points wins! Simple but great fun.
on 1 October 2013
This is a fantastic family game that you just want to play over and over again. The packaging is attractive and sturdy and all the components are of very good quality. The board itself is beautifully designed but quite large and as each player arranges their cards on the table you do need a decent size table to play this - mine is small so we only just have enough space. The rules are simple, the game is exciting. After a few games we started bending or changing the rules slightly to mix things up, e.g. we play until all the cards run out or we leave the event tiles face down until we land on them.

Overall great product and as always a speedy delivery from Amazon.
on 8 September 2013
This is a no-nonsense game that is great fun for all ages. I regulay play board games with friends and this has become a firm favourite. The rules are straight forward, there is room for a bit of strategic planning to mame things interesting. It is a well-presented game with a colourful playing board and cards. In short, it was money well spent!