5.0 out of 5 stars Another "must have"!
I loved Resta in Ascolto so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this album. However, this is a cover album. It took a little getting used to but now I love it!

It's a must have for all Laura fans; her voice just gets better and better with each album and she's has reached a new level of maturity with this album with even more clarity.

It's a must have...
Published on 9 Dec 2006 by CJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Laura Pausini: IO Canto
Disappointed with this as well as Primavera. Loved the Best of Laura though. I think she is a great artisit but is she running out of material?
Published on 16 Mar 2011 by H. J. Cazaly

5.0 out of 5 stars Another "must have"!, 9 Dec 2006
This review is from: Io Canto (Audio CD)

It's a must have for all those die hard fans who want to know Laura better; in the CD booklet Laura says that these songs are just some of the music she loves; music she used to sing as a young girl, songs she sings when she is at her saddest and songs that taught her to love music.

With some wonderful collaborations with Junes, Johnny Hallyday and Tiziano ferro this is a truly special album. Simply put - you must have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laura gets even better, 27 Mar 2008
Baz "Batson" (Reading, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Io Canto (Audio CD)
Laura has taken to doing a cover album of Italian favourites and she does it so well. I am an English speaker with limited knowledge of the Italian language but I love all of Laura's music, as to the album, I was only really 'au fait' with Destinazione Paradiso as I have the Gianluca Grignani version but her version is brilliant. Among the others I really like the duet with Tiziano Ferro. After having this album for many months it's still in my top play list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laura Pausini at her Best!!!, 19 Jan 2007
Mr. Zakir Khalilov "Perfect story" (Baku, Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Io Canto (Audio CD)
Laura Pausini again represent in her new CD "Io Canto" that she can work for 100%. Her voice is amazing and she always in a search for new, completly different songs which will influence her popularity around the world. She had done a great album with different style of singing. Songs 1,2,3,6,10,11,14 in my opinion are the best! Laura develope her music career in a right way as a good singer has to do. Well done Laura and everybody who help her in releasing this album!

2.0 out of 5 stars Laura Pausini: IO Canto, 16 Mar 2011
H. J. Cazaly "Caz" (SW London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars La buena musica de italia, 13 Nov 2010
Francisco L. Hernandez González (Valencia, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yo Canto (Audio CD)
una buena compilacion de la obra de Laura Pausini y de la musica italiana en este caso llevada a la lengua española.

Io canto (new)