4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy as hell but right for the job
Very comfy and warm with excellent protection. The stitching details are particularly impressive and imply indestructability! I would recommend these to anyone in the construction industry who needs a lasting pair of work boots.
Published 12 months ago by G. DAWES

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor.
Published 15 days ago by MountainMan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy as hell but right for the job, 17 Oct 2013
G. DAWES "bookito" (Fulenbach, SO Switzerland) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor., 10 Oct 2014
I have worn CAT boots as everyday shoes for years and never had a problem so trusted the brand. How wrong I was. I'm a truck driver so hardly walk in them save back and to from transport offices and opening and closing curtain trailers. Within a week I have skin worn off on my heels and ankles thanks to a ludicrous internal seem that is proud of the lining. The boots fit well but you can't avoid the rubbing as it's where your foot naturally moves. I do long distance walks and climb mountains for fun so my feet aren't soft. These are the most uncomfortable boots I've ever owned. Added to the above, the steel toe cap is after just a week, poking through the lining and rubbing against the first knuckle of my toes. Absolutely the most expensive and worst safety boots I've ever purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, light and very comfortable., 13 May 2014
The boots are as expected and more, working 12 hours using them and when I finish I don't feel I have been walking and some days walking 12,000 steps. I love them and will buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid as usual, 1 Mar 2014
I have owned about 10 pairs of these and similar models over the last 20 years. Still as good as they always were. They might have even improved the soles since my last pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot but metal eyelets wear on laces, 5 Feb 2014
OJ Saunders "ole_v2" (UK) - See all my reviews
I love the look and fit of these boots but the metal eyelets cause wear on the laces. I think a lot of other boots do this too but it is something to be aware of.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class!, 6 Jan 2014
These are a great pair of boots. I've had several pairs over many years and they are a good strong comfortable boot.I do a lot of outside work and knowing you have have steel toe caps gives you that added protection.Have tried other makes but have always come back to these for comfort and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price, 6 Jan 2014
I was looking for black work boots as I am a gardener. Have had cat boots in the past and they do last me for between 12 to 18 months. I then noticed that the brown ones are nearly £15.00 cheaper than black ones Since they get covered in brown mud anyway most of the time, why not save money and buy brown rather than black.
Great quality and price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault for the price, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: CAT Footwear Men's Sheffield ST SB Safety Boots (Shoes)
I managed to grab a pair of these while the "Moondance" variety were on offer at forty-six quid, and am happy I got a bargain. I would say they are worth 60-70-odd quid.

Not a very nice colour (would have preferred black if they'd been the same price), but you don't buy Cat boots to win a beauty contest. They also arrived slightly scuffed but this is not a big deal to me since I know I'll end up scuffing them plenty more myself.

Underfoot these feel really thick and sturdy, with lots of cushioning between foot and pavement. They also have very grippable soles, perfect for winter conditions. I have used Cats many times for the winter, and have always been impressed with how little I slip in the snow and ice, hence this purchase in time for this winter's snow that will inevitably come.

I was torn between giving a 4 or a 5, but settled on 4 as there was no great "wow, these are amazing!" moment, but still as a tough, practical boot I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, 28 Nov 2013
With cat boots like this you get what you order every time. Fantastic boots. Comfortable, not too heavy. Wearable every day to work. If you need safty boots these are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caterpillar Sheffield st boots, 19 Nov 2013
I've had these boots before they are the best boots for work no other boots are a match for these highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›