5.0 out of 5 stars Available once again after 30 years, Amazing!, 7 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Patrick Adams Presents Phreek (MP3 Download)
30 years ago in 1978 I remember finding this gem in the local record shop racks, being a poor 15 year old I couldn't afford LPs back then, never did get it. One of those gems that sort of got forgotten over the years, although the track "Weekend" has been re-issued on compilation CDs, I've never seen the original album on CD. The cover picture was impressive on a 12" LP cover too. My dancing feet have long since retired from the dancefloor, but it brings back many happy memeories.

If you're in the slightest bit interested in Patrick Adams and the music he became famous for this is essential.

Not normally a great fan of downloads, but one good thing is it allows obscure albums like this to be made available again where producing CDs wouldn't be commercially viable.
Patrick Adams Presents Phreek

5.0 out of 5 stars finally on CD, 13 April 2014
I had this album on LP, it's finally available on cd. Can not miss in a collection, so I recommend to buy it.Beautiful track weekend also remade in the 80's by Tod Terry.

5.0 out of 5 stars It sounds great with typical 1978 rhythms which I recognised and fits ..., 9 Oct. 2014
I have many disco hits of 1978;when disco was at it's peak but unaware of "Phreek by Patrick Adams. It sounds great with typical 1978 rhythms which I recognised and fits in perfectly with many similar hits of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2014