on 23 May 2011
This is as good a collection of animated stories as the first (Peter Rabbit). It incorporates the wonderful "live" scenes of BP (or Niamh Cusack) going about her business, complete with a backdrop of the Langdale Pikes and other authentic local scenes. Our 3 year old grand-daughter adores this dvd in its entirety, even more so than Peppa Pig and Bagpuss. She loves hearing us read the stories to her after she's watched, too. BP's tales are an extraordinary fusion of simplicity and sophistication and every child would benefit from exposure to them.
on 21 June 2010
My 3yr old grandaughter absolutely loves this DVD. Everything about the DVD is beautifully presented. We could spend all day cuddled up together watching it, just a pity it is summer time and the weather is, for once, very good. Almost want it to rain so we have an excuse to come inside!

Will certainly be buying some more of these ready for those 'together' moments. Even my daughter does not mind the 20 mins or so spent watching the 'tv'!

Highly recommend for any true Beatrix Potter fans.
on 2 September 2013
Love anything to do with Mrs Tiggywinkle and other characters. Enjoyed watching dvd's when family were young but there's no age limit
on 15 November 2011
I bought this DVD for my grand daughter who was delighted with it. She is three and already had the book so it was a nice accompaniment to her pleasure of the story. Delivered promptly and at a good price.
on 21 August 2013
I bought this Item for my 3 year old Granddaughter we both loved watching this and i would recommend it the price was excellant super fast delivery and has given many hours of watching
on 27 November 2011
Bought this dvd as a christmas present for my granddaughter. The item arrived promptly and was well packaged. I am sure my granddaughter will be delighted with it.
on 6 December 2011
my 2 year old boy loves these stories. nice and mild, no violence. amazing colours and scenes of an idyllic childhood.
on 30 August 2013
I bought this for my grandson who loves the Peter Rabbit stories. He would love more animated stories of the books.
on 4 November 2011
not really been in to beatrix potter my self but told wife about them so got them it brings back memories for her reading to our daughter yes we have all the books but to see it on film now good for our grandchildren
on 20 November 2011
My grand daughter loves this,and plays it constantly when she is with us,so cuddle with your little one and enjoy