5.0 out of 5 stars Take That Revival
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Reanda Shaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
I couldn't see what bit rate the MP3 was until after I bought it. 264 kbps is not really what I was after. I was fully expecting 320kbps and very disappointed with my purchase. I won't be buying any further MP3s from Amazon until they improve the quality.
Published 4 months ago by AC

5.0 out of 5 stars Take That Revival, 18 Nov 2011
Reanda Shaw "Paperplane" (Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
Was so pleased when Take That made a return...I think their more recent stuff is better than some of their older titles. Gary Barlow and other group members were so under-rated, as were their talents, because of Robbie William's huge success. This song, 'Rule The World', is so absoloutely brilliant, gives a real, easy listening, 'feel good' factor when you're feeling low. Haven't seen the film Stardust yet? I would recommend it as I would other tracks from the movie. FANTASTIC!! Robert De Nero, as we have never seen him before, is as amazing as ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 20 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars the headline for star dust., 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
whilst with love film I hired the star dust dvd.and just loved this track.had it as a fav on google plus for a long time.at last can now listen to this on my players.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful song, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
One of my favourite songs ever from my favourite group,i just love it and could listen to it all day.Just lovely.Good film too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this song, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
I love this film and this song. It is great to listen to any day but perfect in the evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars rule the world, 8 May 2013
Mrsecumiskey - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
It's a great song, and take that sing it well. I first heard it at the end of the Stardust movie, and really enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
Love this track downloaded to my Kindle and play it a lot very happy if you love TakeThat you will love this track

5.0 out of 5 stars rule the world by take that, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
the track from the film stardust, rule the world by take that, I had to but after watching the film and only 89p downloaded

Rule The World