Format: DVDChange

on 27 November 2012
It is not working in all 3 of my dvd players. It only worked in one pc.
So I cannot rate the content.
on 1 September 2011
After suffering from stiffness and backache I bought this DVD. I have found the 40 minute workout excellent. Unlike some DVDs that you have to pause constantly I have found that I can just follow the exercises at the pace set by the DVD. I have done yoga before and so was familiar with all the postures but a newcomer might wish to pause and check their positioning at the first viewing. Overall it is an excellent stretching and relaxing workout and my posture and backache have improved considerably since I've started doing it. I will be looking for more products from this yoga teacher after the birth to get back into shape.
on 26 March 2015
Very good if you have problems with backache in pregnancy. Nice workout!
on 29 November 2014
This is a very relaxing workout even for a beginner.
on 6 December 2014
Fast delivery, very good product...Thanks
on 9 October 2014
Great dvd, used through out my pregnancy
on 23 September 2011
Previous to being pregnant, I was running for 30 mins each day. Obviously I had to give this up and i'd heard yoga was great prep for the birth. My only experience of yoga before was one class 10 years ago, so I think it's safe to say i'm a complete beginner! I've always thought of myself as fit and flexible and this DVD sets the right level for me (i'm currently 19 weeks pregnant). It gently builds up, you can do as much or as little as you like and some of the poses are challenging enough to make me feel like my body is being given a bit of a workout. Just as it gets this way though, the relaxation part starts. So my only criticism is that i'd like the challenging part to keep going for a while longer, with more poses. I do keep getting fits of giggles at the hippy-talk too! 'Be at one with your baby' etc. But once you get to know the poses you just zone the woman's voice out a bit! It's filmed in a lovely setting, overlooking Byron Bay in Australia, which makes it even nicer to watch!
on 26 December 2014
great product quick delivery
on 7 April 2011
I have done yoga before and was expecting this DVD to show complimentary moves specifically designed for pregnancy. Unfortunately this wasn't the case. The DVD did feature a few positions to try but mainly showed the instructor lying down breathing!

The DVD is split into several sections, however some feature nothing at all other than views of a beach...

I did find the breathing exercises quite calming, however as others have pointed out, some cannot be done without numerous cushions and bolsters which feature throughout the DVD.

Overall this DVD is OK if your looking for something slow and relaxing. It didn't suit my needs as I wanted something both relaxing but active.
on 21 November 2010
I have bought this DVD as I liked the cover and also the fact it was supposed to be on an Australian beach. I have decided to review the video without doing the exercise and was a bit disappointed.
I did not feel a lot of enthusiasm from the trainer and also did not like the fact she does not talk to the audience.
I have not done the exercise since I bought it and would not recommend it.
However, it might suit others depending on the style of fitness videos you like.