on 9 August 2009
my little 8 year old loved it,she cant stop showing it off to
all her freinds,good quality and very sturdy velcro strap
and a good price too.
on 4 November 2013
hi, the cellar gave a prompt service, but i do think they should check the packets what the goods are in as mine had a split in it so not a seald package. thank goodness they put lots of packaging in the box with it as if not the watch wouuld have been seperated from the plastic packet.
on 22 February 2012
My grand-daughter aged seven absolutely loves it, so as far as I'm concerned it's a case of job done, can't comment on the quality, but she hasn't complained so far! I believe it's helping her to tell the time.
on 9 June 2015
good buy thanks
on 9 November 2014
Good value
on 18 March 2009
I bought this watch for my niece who is a big high school musical fan. She loves the watch and wears it every day.