1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, 22 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Golana Aura Pro Swiss Made Ladies Diamond Set Watch AU100.5 (Watch)
I've deliberately not reviewed this earlier as I'm very opinionated and often difficult to please. However having sent one watch back at Xmas that I really liked until it arrived and I had to return it, I made sure that my second choice was more simple and I went from a two-colour bracelet/face to one. This is a really good-looking simple watch. I was torn between this one and the one without the diamonds - I'm really glad I went for the diamonds as they really set the watch off well and catch the light beautifully (although equally the other version is great value for money). Looks really well-made and sits well on my quite skinny wrist. The luminous hands make it easy to see at night. All in all I'm really pleased with this and rate it highly, especially considering I'd never heard of the brand name before. Amazon were great throughout, only slight disappointment was the box which was a bit dog-eared and might have been more annoying had it been a gift from someone.