5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT
BEST VALUE FOR MONEY .IT WAS PRESENT FOR MY SON .NICE WORK AND NOW I TRUST THE BRAND NAME OF GOLANA.
Published on 27 Jan. 2010 by Stylianos Iacovos

3.0 out of 5 stars Golana Aqua pro AQ200.3
Published on 11 Jan. 2011 by Miky2

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 27 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Golana Aqua Pro Swiss Made Divers Mens Watch Rotating Divers Bezel AQ200.3 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 1 Dec. 2009
Reliable watch,nice looking in hand ,good construction.
Simply a very nice watch for all times!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Golana Aqua pro AQ200.3, 11 Jan. 2011
I was delighted when First received this watch it looks and feels well made however, after about month of wearing it is now losing time about 10 min per day this may be the battery I did not expect this from a Swiss watch, reading other reviews this seem to be a problem with these watches I emailed the manufacturer and all I got was an automated email very disappointing. UPDATE the watch is now working well in the user guide it says do not perform setting date or time during 21.00 and 3.00 in the morning, this may have been the trouble I was having, I have never known this with a watch before I keep my fingers crossed.

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work properly..., 30 Nov. 2012
I really liked this watch from pictures, so, despite even reading some negative comments, I decided to take the risk and buy it. And I have to admit - it looks good, packaging is very nice and overall impression is that it is well done. However, the watch wasn't working properly. Already when I opened it - the seconds hand was stuck. I unscrewed the screw and it started working. I hoped it was one time thing; however, already after a minute the seconds hand got stuck again (no physical limitation, it just makes a twitch like it would work, but stay at the same place, sometimes, it goes 2 seconds and then jumps back 2 seconds). When I play with the screw, it usually starts working for a while.

Very disappointed that I had to send it back...

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking watch, cheap movement, 10 May 2013
My new golana watch looks and feels very good, but when it came to new battery time i decided to do the job myself, as batteries are available for under £1, so why pay someone else upto a tenner for a few seconds work. Thats when i had a bit of a shock, the movement inside is miniscule with no jewels, most of the case space is taken up with plastic fillers, it looks to be a very very cheap
chinese movement, probably worth less than a couple of pounds.
So all though it looks the part, as the old saying goes "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER"

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 12 May 2012
Really nice watch but i didn't like the strap so i got my own which is a thick leather one. the specs of the watch made it sound like it could survive the apocolypse but the battery has just worn out on it after less than 2 years and it is difficult for the waterproofness to stay at the same level after you get it replaced sadly

2.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock Tick.......... Tick Tock......... _________________, 28 Feb. 2012
If this watch had been completely reliable, I'd have given it 4 stars. Solid, nice looking, functional, good fit, precise second hand. Right up to the point it stopped working. Which was about 10 minutes after I'd taken it out of the box and 7 minutes after I'd set the time. Took it off my wrist, gave it a shake. Placed it firmly on top of a hardback book (Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck as it happens) and surprisingly, it started ticking again. OK, deduct 1 star at this point, must have a glitch in the electrics. Let's see. 22 minutes later, no more ticking and no matter how closely I affiliate the watch with Mr Steinbeck's creation, no sign of life. Not quite DOA but near as. Deduct another 1 star. Shame really, I'd saved my pennies for 2 and a half years to get this watch. Can't even return it to Amazon for a replacement as Amazon "no longer has this item in stock". Well, apart from the fact that it does but at £5 more than I paid for it a few days ago, I guess that's enough for Amazon to call it a different stock item. Hey ho.