5.0 out of 5 stars Golana Aqa pro
After two years of use I'm happy.
Watch works well, keeps time properly and looks good.
The glass has no scratches.
It swam in hot springs in Slovakia and in the Polish sea and in the English North Sea, the watch still works.
Published on 28 Jan 2012 by Mr. K. SZ.

1.0 out of 5 stars no hands
I have had this watch less than 1 year so far I have replaced battery and one month ago all hands fell off a.king 5 harrington ave lowestoft suffolk nr32 4ju
Published on 6 Aug 2012 by aok

5.0 out of 5 stars Golana Aqa pro, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: Golana Aqua Pro Swiss Made Divers Mens Watch Internal Bi-directional Rotating Divers Bezel AQ100.2 (Watch)
After two years of use I'm happy.
Watch works well, keeps time properly and looks good.
The glass has no scratches.
time lined up once every two months because of the date stamp , not every month has 31 days, and you need to change the date, so on the occasion you can set the time. differences were not more than one minute in my case

After 2 years the battery has been replaced by me because of the cost of £ 45.
if you want to do it yourself, see these things

Renata 377 SR626SW 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery

Rolson Tools 59230 4 Piece Watch Care Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch for diving and casual wear., 8 Mar 2011
I received this item as a gift from my partner about 4 months ago.
I wanted a watch which i could wear everyday casually that i could wear diving, but also daily, without it looking like i have a weather station on my wrist. Also having the problem of having skinny wrists i decided not to go for watches such as immersion as they're huge and are prone to faults.
The watch is gleams no less than when i got it 4 months ago after wearing it day, it looks like its crafted out of solid stainless steel and looks stunning, whilst still looking like it could handle years of wear.
I cant comment on its diving ability as I've purchased a computer to use instead as i couldn't bare the thought of it taking the punishment. However after using a dive torch on it for a matter of seconds in the dark, it illuminated, clearly for a few good hours.
All in all the watch is absolutely brilliant for its job, and the best gift I've ever received.

1.0 out of 5 stars no hands, 6 Aug 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed with the watch but 5 stars for Amazon, 25 July 2011
I bought this watch from Amazon based on the images provided by the seller, without actually never seing the watch live. I must say, the pictures do justice to the watch, because it does look good and seems reasonably well crafted on the outside. But as soon as I picked it up and looked at it more carefully, I spotted a major flaw, which made me return it immediately: the seconds hand runs unevenly, either hanging for a second or jumping two marks in a stroke. I had read some reviews that addressed this problem, and even mentioned the hands falling out on some units, but nevertheless, I decided to take a chance an see for myself. Fortunately, Amazon's service did not disapoint me. I returned the watch at no cost and got a full refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch, 3 Jun 2011
great watch, picture don,t do justice for watch very nice and expensive looking box,the watch is far more expensive in shop than what i pay hare on amazon.will recommend to anyone,well done amazon.