5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever!
The best shoes ever! I wear them everywhere and they are still not worn out! I absolutely love them. They arrived on time and were in new condition! GREAT
Published on 12 July 2011 by monkeylover

3.0 out of 5 stars bought them as school shoes!
These are ideal as school shoes as this is what the teenagers want to wear at school these days but unfortunately they were too small as they are quite narrow compared to the "normal" vans, so they are going to be returned. I bought a size 6 but they were more like a 5&1/2.
Published 2 months ago by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever!, 12 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware The Colour, 11 April 2010
I bought these in Azalea/True White, which looks like a very deep pink/red colour in the image above, but when they arrived, they were in fact very bright pink. I probably wouldn't have bought them if I'd known, but it's turned out to be a happy accident as I do love them. Just beware that in the case of this colourway at least, you may not get exactly what you're expecting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jan 2014
Perfect fit and great quality! Arrived very quick...would definitely recommend. Go with all sorts, dresses, leggings and jeans and can look casual or smart

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 20 Jan 2014
I have a very happy daughter! excellent quality, arrived in time and packaged really well. Sizing was just right, which is always a worry when buying online.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !, 2 Dec 2013
I've brought the exact same pair before but from the vans website but these were slightly cheaper. They are exactly the same and come in the same box. Absolutely love these shoes my last pair lasted me over a year and I wore them all the time so they're worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Navy Lo Pro, 30 Jan 2013
Arrived on time,very happy with my new Vans! so comfortable and a few of my friends also asked where I got them will defo recommend and Im also ordering them in white for the Summer :) always buying with Amazon would be lost without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Lite!, 18 Feb 2011
Ms. L. J. Braisby "leigh" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought these in Steeple Grey...
I really love these Vans, because they're extremely comfortable, light and much slouchier than other Vans which can feel quite heavy and restricting due to them being made for skateboarding! I'm sure these would also be great for skateboarding too, as long as you're experienced!
The color of these were exactly what I wanted and I love the "Vans Off The Wall" logo on these, it looks very sweet!! The sizing on these is perfect also.
Will definitely be buying more of these in different colors, an awesome shoe for us Ladies!

3.0 out of 5 stars bought them as school shoes!, 9 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted :), 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic Lo Pro Canvas Trainer (Shoes)
Exactly as described, they arrived quickly and they are cheaper than if you bought them on the high street. I would say they are true to size, I ordered a 7 and I am normally a 7 and they fit just fine. Gave 5 stars because I can't fault them at all very happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Dec 2013
Product was great, just as expected, but the box was far too big for the product, it was not necessary

ARRAY(0xa218c174)