4.0 out of 5 stars freederm exfoliating face wash
Published on 26 Mar 2011 by zoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money.
Did nothing for my skin except make it look dry, flaky and dull. Spots remained. It stung the skin a little when used too.
Published 5 months ago by Lisa

4.0 out of 5 stars freederm exfoliating face wash, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: Freederm Antibacterial Exfoliating Wash 150ml (Personal Care)
I had really bad teenage acne and use to get big angry red spots. I tried loads of different acne products that helped a little bit but seemed to stop working after a while, or just didn't work at all. I was very happy when I tried this product although it's double the price of some face washes it's worth it. It hasn't cleared my skin completely but I use the face wash every morning and evening with clean and clear dual action moisturiser and I no lomger get big red spots and my skin feels really soft after I wash it. I still have a few little spots but they're not raised and can be hidden by make-up. I no longer think of my spots everytime I look in the mirror or at a photo.Definatley the best spot treatment I've found and I'm thinking about buying the freederm gel too. I would definatley advise you to try this product I buy it regularly - it works :)

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEAR BY IT NOW, 26 Jun 2013
All my spots are gone, i had blackheads all over my nose for a few years 3 days of this GONE, great product don't regret it

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 3 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me!!, 21 Feb 2014
I really did not like this face wash. After I washed my face with it, it left a burning sensation which I was not pleased about. The only way you will know if it works for you is if you try it out because everyone has different skin types but I did not like it. It also dried my skin, now I'm completely skeptic to try anything from this range :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 May 2013
Is working perfect for me I now have no pimples on my face and my face is really smooth I love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not antibacterial, 28 Feb 2013
This is not antibacterial. Was disappointed. My spots are not that bad and I have not seen an improvement. I would not recommend.