4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small children ages 4 to 104!
"Space Buddies" is a charming film for young children as well as for any adults who retain childish outlooks, in particular those who are fond of dogs. My wife and I are both in middle age and enjoyed watching this harmless romp as much as any young child!

Published on 6 April 2009 by alextorres

3.0 out of 5 stars they love these films
bought for my children. they love these films. I find them a bit hard to take but as its for my boys its ok
Published 3 months ago by X_Hannah_X

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small children ages 4 to 104!, 6 April 2009
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)

The golden retriever puppies that star in this adventure about a trip to the moon are just delightful: the human actors are really just there to complete the story and they do so more than well enough for the audience that the film is aimed at. The story is enjoyable and exciting; has plenty of pace and action about it, as well as a happy ending.

What more can one say - it's perfect for small children!

5.0 out of 5 stars space buddies, 4 Oct 2009
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic ... what a lovely family film !! I don't no who enjoyed it more the kids or me. A definate 'must have' film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Mar 2009
A. J. Taylor "brumby" (SW London England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
The movie is well done,the puppies golden retreivers are quite qute,I like the the special effects making out the dogs are talking to each other. For animal lovers I rate this 5 star for entertainment,and a ideal family film to laugh over. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for 4 year olds!!, 7 April 2009
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
My little boy who is four loves this film, as he loves dogs - what little kid doesn't love puppies?
It is aimed at young viewers and so I don't expect adults to think its wonderful (although I kind of enjoyed it, if truth be known!)
All in all a great Kids film that they are sure to watch more than once so is a good buy. Also gives them a good perspective of Space and our planet & of course the moon! Little puppies in a spaceship - pure Disney!

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Buddies DVD, 9 May 2009
Helen Billington (Fillongley, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my two boys aged 8 and 5. They loved the film and have watched it with their local friends as well, girls and boys, ages ranging from 2-13 years old. I haven't seen it myself but my eight year old tells me they all enjoyed it and he would recommend it, especially to any children who are into dogs.

3.0 out of 5 stars they love these films, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
my 6yr old thinks this film is awesome. teaches kids about space & the moon. and learn to work together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual., 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Different from the 'norm' but nevetheless enjoyable. Maybe not for girls. Not as funny as other purchased DVDs about dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good buddy film, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Another good buddy film which all the children enjoyed. Would recommend can be watched time and time again. Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Space Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
little sister has now got all of them and loves them she loves space buddies the most great gift for cxmas

Space Buddies [DVD]
Space Buddies [DVD] by Robert Vince (DVD - 2009)