5.0 out of 5 stars DAVE F
SINCE MY WIFE HAS HAD BREAST CANCER AND HAS HAD A PARSHELL REMOVALL THIS PRODUCT IS BY FAR THE BEST SHE HAS HAD AND SHE WILL BE BACK FOR MORE.
Published on 24 Sep 2009 by Mr. David R. Fuller

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but keep slipping up
I love the size of these but I find it doesn't matter what style or size bra I wear they slip up and can't position them correctly so they will stay in position
Published 7 months ago by Staceylg25

5.0 out of 5 stars DAVE F, 24 Sep 2009
Mr. David R. Fuller (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jo Thornton - Silicone Breast Enhancers ("Chicken Fillets") - Suitable for A, B and C and D cups - Clear colour 370g Pair (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars these give me the perfect size bust for me, 2 July 2014
Can't believe the impact these have! Even fitting my wedding dress has meant I don't need my dress pulling in or being out of shape, these give me the perfect size bust for me! Even shop I bought from had never seen anything like them or better!! After the wedding I may were them more often but for now, looks good for the wedding!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but keep slipping up, 27 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure at first..., 28 Sep 2011
When I first received the product I was a little put off by the shape but now im used to them theyre good.. only good they give a desired look... BUT because I wear them ALOT some of the outer layer has started to peel away. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else but its alittle dissappointing, I suppose that theyre better value than the ann summers enhancers, I still love them and they boost my confidence.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like any part of a female body, 27 Aug 2009
Mrs. M. E. Miller "Maggy" (Cleethorpes UK) - See all my reviews
Absolute rubbish!!!! I needed them in order to use the "fabic" in craft making because I required a quantity of set silicone. Had I wanted the product for the use described by the seller then I can only say that it is THE MOST unrealisic imitation of the female human breast. imagineable!!