21 of 22 people found the following review helpful
on 8 June 2004
I am possibly one of very few males who is not jealous of Peter Andre.... simply because i think he has had his fair share of bad press and because he's one of the most talented artists i think the UK has had in a long time
Heres my rating for each song on the album:
1. Insania - The hugely anticipated song which was as good as the hype. A song that will definately remind me of the summer 9/10
2. You Got Me Thinking - A funky song which kind of lingers in your head after you hear it because of the catchy chorus. Can definately see this being played in clubs 8/10
3. Never Gonna Give You Up - This song reminds me of another song but i dont know what it is! Nevertheless a nice song, not the best but its still good 7/10
4. Mysterious Girl - What can i say, we all know it and we all love it 10/10
5. What is love - Really great song, with a great beat. The music and lyrics are really nice. Great song to think about the special person in your life 9/10
6. All Cried Out - LOVE this song, one of the best songs on the album. Peter shows off his vocal abilities and proves hes a brilliant songwriter 10/10
7. Let's Go Dancin - Would probably be the follow up to Mysterious Girl. This isn't my kind of song.... the beats funky but i just dont really feel it. 5/10
8. All Time Girl - Song about the lovely Katie Price (Jordan). Peter expresses his feelings in this song and it's a brilliant song with a really catchy chorus... 9/10
9. That's Where I'll Belong - Another great track with a a slow but great beat. A song to listen to when you think nothing seems to be going right. 10/10
10. The Right Way - Nice motown vibe. Reminds me of the old-style Peter. Cool chilled out song. 8/10
11. World Of Her Own - A song to get your groove on to. The kind of song that would be played at a beach party. Feel-good song 8/10
12. Untouchable - EXCELLENT song with amazing intrumentals. Again Peter shows off his vocal ability. The chorus is really brilliant. Should definately released as a single. 10/10
13. Mysterious Girl 2004 - Its different... but i prefer the original version :) 7/10
All in all a great album which is well worth buying. Hopefully Peter will be around for a lot longer. GO BUY HIS ALBUM!!!!!!
on 19 May 2012
I wondered if Mr Andres 'The Long Road Back', would be cheesy, but to my surprise, I found that I liked every track on this album. I particularly liked 'World Of Her Own', it brought some happy memories of the nights out that I had some years ago. So I'm pleased that I purchased this particular Album.
10 of 14 people found the following review helpful
on 6 June 2004
Some people seem to get a strange satisfaction from slagging Peter Andre off. It's tiresome and childish and, since it mainly seems to be blokes who do it, I assume it stems from jealousy. Whatever. Listen to this album without prejudice and I'm sure you'll like it. Nice summery, feel good songs, well sung, by someone who has been doing it all his life - and it shows. Its great. I'd highly recommend it.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
on 22 August 2009
Really great cd, with lovley songs.Love the man and love his songs !!! Buy this and love it !!! Please Peter do MORE cd`s, love all your stuff !!!