Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 17 August 2010
The first CD I have bought under an Irish label. A very well balanced Cd with good clarity without being over bearing - nicely balanced. The violin playing was exquisite, with sympathy and great feeling for the tempo. South American classical music is a relatively new field for me and I found the selection on this Cd quite splendid I cannot commend it too strongly
on 16 March 2009
This disc was bought for the Tape Libertango-played by Fionnuala Hunt and the RTE Orchestra, but the whole disc is an amazing revalation of inspiring music with a Latin bias. Well worth listening to if you like rythm that stays with you long after the disc has finished and makes you want to dance!
on 30 August 2011
A wonderful selection of Latin rhythm tango and dance music beautifully played with such feeling by violinist Fionnula Hunt. The Astor Piazzolla pieces are particularly lovely. Highly recommended CD.
on 30 December 2013
I absolutely love this CD after trying to track it down for ages.
Libertango is my favourite and would recommend it to
anyone keen on tango and other dances with a latin flavour
Thankyou Amazon
on 4 August 2014
I first heard the Liebertango track on classic FM and just had to buy the cd which I really enjoy. This cd has some excellent tracks that stir the senses and make you wish you had learned to Tango years ago. It is a constant source of pleasure. The bonus DVD however, is a slight disappointment; it is a pleasant interview but not the hoped for glimpse of the tango performed to the music of Fionnuala and the orchestra.
on 28 December 2015
Heard this a lot on the radio so I bought it. Not disappointed, it a worthy addition to my music library. Fionnula Hunt is a master of the violin and knows this genre well.
on 9 December 2014
If you want to hear some superbly evocative music performed by Fionuala Hunt who pours her heart and soul into her music - this is it !
on 14 August 2014
I can only repeat what all the previous reviewers have said - it is fabulous!!!
on 24 September 2015
Passion in music, music in passion.