Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£28.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 1 July 2012
Another album from the fabulous New York composer Scott Alan. Each song tells a story and is filled with passion. A great feature of this album are the bonus karaoke tracks at the end.

The famous stars who lend their voices to this album are amazing and this is a definite have for any musical theatre / ballad loving fan.
on 29 January 2014
Once again a beautiful album with beautiful sings and lyrics by the amazing Scott Alan. I've had this album for a while now and highly advise you purchase it if you are considering it along with all his other albums. Some of the songs reduce me to tears the are so well written. Brilliant.
on 30 June 2014
I love Scott Alan's song writing. I bought this specifically because I'm a Hadley Fraser fan, but all the songs and singers on here are great.