Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 5 October 2004
Call off all the space programmes trying to find life on other planets - we have 5 inhabitants on earth that can't be human - they are all performing on this CD!!!
This CD of the recent Dream Theater 'Train Of Thought' World Tour is absolutely out of this world. I was lucky enough to have seen them in London in January (on this tour) and WOW this certainly brings it all back AND MORE.
The 3 CDs go on forever - the production is superb with a massive sound that blows you away. We all know the quality of their material but they somehow manage to make it sound even better 'LIVE'.
Im counting the minutes to the 18th when the DVD is released. Dont wait and buy this NOW - You won't believe it either. Thanks guys for shocking me YET AGAIN!!!!
on 2 November 2004
The title says it all.
Dream Theater, Live at the Budokan, Tokyo earlier this year. 3CDs and nearly 3 hours of music.
One of the best creative bands in the world at the moment, and top notch perfomances all round.
Highlights include - well, just about every track, really, but the extended instrumental jam in "Beyond this Life" stands out, as does the re-worked version of "Hollow Years."
Best album of 2004 so far. By miles.
on 7 October 2004
The first thing i would like to say is this is my first review ever, i went to the hammersmith gig in january and apart from a few changes in the setlist this is pretty much what i heard then. Every thing about dream theater to me is just about as good as it can possibly get [as you can tell i rate them] james labrie's vocals are the best he has ever delivered, how he controls the highest of notes is simply breathtaking, john petrucci guitaring is simply awesome, especially on the last track called IN THE NAME OF GOD, it blew me away when i heard it at hammersmith and for me is one of there finest songs ever.This is a must have cd for any lovers of brilliant musicians who play great music. Highlights of the triple cds are every track [there that good] Dream theater are bringing two dvd's out this month, the first one is this concert, the second one is two video's they released a while back of live tracks and there six video's are to be put on a dvd, my order is in on amazon [can't wait]
on 27 January 2016
A+++++++++
on 5 January 2014
there is a problem with my cd. it's broken. it doesnt work on my computer. i tried other computers. always same problem. i got 3 cd. and 3 of them have got this problem...i'm in turkey now. i cant send seller.
on 29 November 2004
I am interested to buy this item. Could you tell me the final price including shipping cost to Jakarta Indonesia by using DHL International Delivery Service?
Please advise and confirm me soon.
Regards.