Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Listen with Prime Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: DVD|Change

on 6 February 2013
I loved the production and the information given in the booklet. My daughter saw the production live and said the DVD was amazing too. I also enjoyed the interview with the dancers.
on 4 February 2013
This piece of dance is extraordinary. The balance between all the medias is brilliant and Khan and Larbi compliment each other beautifully. I was mesmerised.
on 23 April 2015
A throughly absorbing work, and surprising if like me you are coming to modern dance without much prior initiation. Challenging in those conditions but well worth the effort. It is wise I think to see the interviews first so you have a better idea of what is going on and what motivated the piece.
on 19 May 2012
A great resource for Alevel and Gcse dance. Shame it's so hard to get hold off!
The interview with the choreographers is of particular note, really accessible for students and teachers alike.
on 25 July 2015
This disc introduced me to the great talent of Khan and and Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui. They make a great combination in this thoughtful production.
on 11 November 2015
brilliant dance by two masters of their craft with amazing involvement of the two Gormley bodies.
Don.
on 23 April 2015
Perfect for my daughter's dance exam
on 6 March 2016