Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 30 July 2014
This album reminds me to the years 1982 and 1983. Both years with full hot summers, especially the year 1983. I was a student of informatica and INFO and I was 25 years old. At one of the very hot summer nights in 1983. I recorded on the cassette tape the track "LAZY WAYS" from the radio broadcasting here. I still have it kept on that cassette and this is a very sweet summer song. So this entire album interprets mainly summer. Besides now we have a lovely summer again here in the Netherlands.
on 29 March 2013
Simple melodies, some great guitar work and early evidence of Tracy Thorn's brilliance...bought this CD after reading her superb biography
on 21 October 2015
Lazy Ways and Beach Party by Marine Girls. I had originally owned this many years ago and it is the early roots of Everything But the Girl's Tracey Thorn. The band was formed in 1980, by two sixth form school friends Tracey Thorn and Gina Hartman. This CD contains the two albums recorded by Marine Girls, Beach Party and Lazy Ways. It is said that Beach Party was recorded in a garden shed.
on 1 June 2012
Baught this when current in 198? lent it to a friend of a friend, just bought it again for my 15 year daughter, along with the Cramps "Smell of Female", can you be this cross while sounding so sweet or vice versa?