on 11 April 2012
I have searched high and low to find a slip long enough to wear under my maxi dresses and long skirts. Finally I bumped into this listing on Amazon. Despite the combined cost of the slip plus post and packaging I highly recommend it. Lovely and long, easily washed, and can be shortened easily if needed, not that I did. I'm going to buy myself two more.
on 9 March 2014
I bought two of these slips. They were expensive, but such slips are hard to find nowadays. They arrived to-day, ordered yesterday, which was very nice. But the nicest part was the length. I am just over 5 ft. 9 ins. I have to get my maxi skirts from shops specialising for tall women - which don't do underslips. The underworks slips were a perfect length for me. I can now add them to my really ancient slips that were sold to go under evening skirts. These new ones are longer. I look forward to them coming in black.
on 29 December 2012
What a brilliant idea to cut your own length requirements .
No sewing and you would never know that it was just cut .
Told friends and family too as this was a fast delivery and great purchase .
on 25 January 2013
Just what I needed. Had a job finding a long half slip. Also this has the advantage of adjusting the length. Great. I also agree that a black version is needed
on 21 October 2011
This is a repeat purchase which is conclusive evidence that I am happy with the supplier and the product. Deffinitely long, deffinitely a white waist slip, arrived on time and well packed , my size and has washed well.
on 19 November 2012
I searched everywhere for weeks for one of these half slips, not realising they could be purchased on Amazon. The slip is excellent inasmuch as it can be shortened to a required length just by cutting off what isn't required - it's that simple. Having worn this four times during a recent holiday, there was no static or clinging and it gave a much better look to my dresses having a skirt underneath. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this product.
on 14 November 2012
This item is a good length but the quality not as good as I had hoped, however wish it was available in black.
on 26 March 2012
This slip is absolutely brilliant and I can cut it to the level I need, its a pitty I cannot get a black one
on 29 May 2013
Great value, I am 5 ft 7 inches tall and I was amazed at the quality. It is soft to the touch giving my maxi dress a nice drape and flow. It was not at all clinging, ample room, did not ride up. I just adjusted the length cutting below the 2nd row of lace to shorten it slightly and it never frayed. This is a great product and I like the design which accommodates different heights and I strongly recommend this slip.It also arrive quickly and well packaged. Thank you.
on 21 May 2014
Not the best quality as material a little thick and crisp but does what it needs to. I don't have to trim it as I'm 5'10" but for those shorter then the clever little layers at the hemline allows it to be trimmed easily. Good sizing if you are between sizes I would go for the smaller.