5.0 out of 5 stars Hoola hooping
Purchased this as my previous hoop was not weighted and had difficulty in trying to hoola hoop. At first try I could hoola hoop with the Anion 3G hoola hoop straight away. Not everyone likes the magnetic nodules, but I like it as it massages the stomach. Did have a couple of bruises at the start, but using it daily you get used to it. Excellent buy.
Published on 30 July 2012 by TINA M BEARDMORE

3.0 out of 5 stars normal
Quality excellent! Only didn't expect that it will be so many bruises after . Now it just left to be dusty on a shelf, I do not use it.
Published on 7 July 2011 by ol4ik

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoola hooping, 30 July 2012
This review is from: ResultSport® Level 2 Anion Massage Weighted 1.45kg (3.20lbs) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 110cm wide (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good results., 26 Feb 2012
N. T. Harper "Rusgel" (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I am writing on behalf of my wife who is very pleased with the results. After 1 month her waist size has reduced as has the stomach area leaving her figure much like it was before our first child. As was stated in the product literature bruising did occur in the early stages and it was a bit painful around the pelvic area. However my wife persevered and as per the literature the bruises healed and my wife uses regularly with improving results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent customer service, 10 Sep 2012
The hoop is very good as well as quality of its construction. I was surprised how big it was but the size of it can be managed by quantity of sections so size is rather plus than minus for it gives you more options.
I gave 5 stars to the product but if I could I would've given 6 stars to PlayMatOnline/ResultSport company's customer service stuff. As Royal Mail delayed delivery I contacted them and got their reply on the same day, which was SUNDAY, they investigated on the matter swiftly and efficiently and kept in touch with me until I received the parcel. I have been very impressed by their work. Would recommend PlayMatOnline/ResultSport to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PURCHASE, 22 Jan 2014
Mrs. K. M. Brnning (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I have just brought the level 2 anion massage hoop and it is a real beast of a hoop!! I have had the level 1 hoop for nearly 2 years and use to hoop while watching the TV. I felt it had got too easy so wanted to go up to the next level and this is so much more heavier.
I have got a little bruising but nothing like i did when i first started with the thinner hoop. It is very wide so you do have to have your arms up high if not it will bang them and the hoop will drop to the floor and hurt your legs on the way down.
I zumba and jog in the week and hoop for at least half an hour a day if i can. I am hoping this will get rid of my muffin top left from christmas!!
I have dropped three dress sizes with the combination of healthy eating, zumba and hooping so this is def worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars massage fitness hoola hoop for advance user, 25 Aug 2011
Fantastic, I had a bit of a bruied hip for the first wk, this got better with time, its now 3wks and i use the hoop 2 times a day,Each time i go round 5oo times, the fat on my hips has almost gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a level 1 and was very happy with it, 3 Aug 2014
I had a level 1 and was very happy with it. After using it for around 6 month decided to use much heavier one. I love it! Again very good quality, easy to put together. And great stuff to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Daddy of Hula Hoops, 5 April 2013
If there's a Big Daddy of hula hoops then this is it. On first appearance this hoop looked really intimidating. However, after a little initial bruising around my waist I soon got the hang of this mammoth hoop and now find myself hula hooping away whenever I have the house to myself. Results are fast and my core is noticeably strengthened and my waist has toned up really nicely (good bye love handles)! A really good addition to a sensible work out regime as it's fun too.

3.0 out of 5 stars normal, 7 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 29 July 2014
Really good. Seems flimsy but its really not . Great construction . Easy to assemble. Fun to use. Well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars 3GHoop, 12 July 2011
Brilliant piece of kit. Follow instructions and gradually build up the amount of usage time. It definitely does the trick and massages your waist in a way nothing else can and feels great. Maureen (West London).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›