on 17 December 2010
Oncew upon a time, you could buy this kind of thing at your local hardware shop. Either the hardware should no longer exists or they sell tat.
We have some nice serving plates which no longer get used and have been passed down from generation to generation and wanted to keep them safe but visable. These plate hangers are exactly what we were looking for. Plates are now on the wall safe and secure, excellent!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 January 2015
This is perfect for hanging a 4" plate.
The wire is strong enough to hold the plate, yet has enough flexibility for small adjustments.
I considered the stick-on type, but I know that I would always be worrying about it coming unstuck. Let's face it, if you like something enough to display it on the wall, you don't want to lose it by using a dodgy hanger, do you? This one is slightly noticeable (the wires), but it is as secure as they come.
on 19 October 2013
A bit tight for my 5" plate but it does the job - just.
Next size up is too big.
on 27 July 2013
Bought this product to hang a couple of plates I brought back from holiday - they are just what I needed and do the job very well
on 26 September 2013
Love these i had looked for ages for some,these are perfect and i have ordered some more.
great value too.
on 2 July 2014
Just what I wanted
on 2 October 2013
Did the job really difficult to get this size will order more if I need them value for money great!
on 11 January 2016
I bought this product so that I could hang a very small plate on the wall. It works a treat.
on 17 November 2014
Good purchase,works well with plates,would buy again.
on 15 April 2015
Does the job perfectly well - just what I needed.

See one answered question