Price:£1.78+ Free shipping

on 14 April 2009
The product I received looked very authentic and proved a very good prop for the murder-mystery I was hosting, but it didn't seem to produce as much fake smoke as promised. It worked quite well the first time but after that no fake smoke seemed to come out of it at all. Other than that the fake cigarette worked very well, and was good value. I would only recommend it if you didn't want a very smoky cigarette.
on 31 December 2009
The rating questions are difficult to answer correctly - ie rating as an educational toy. They are not educational, and not bought as such, merely for a fancy dress party.

They are very realistic, and well made, also they arrived promptly and safely. Good service.
on 12 October 2011
Fun product - not sure it should be classed as a toy. Personally I'm using it to give up smoking, using it to mimic the hand to mouth smoking action.
These type of products have been around for a while now and when I first walked around my local town with one aged about 10 I did get some very funny looks.

When I saw my 12 year old nephew with this in our home I thought that he had found my "1 pack for an emergency stressful moment" stash it looked real enough and when my brother told me how little he paid I was impressed.

They certainly offer very good value for money and I might borrow it off him for my forthcoming fancy dress weekend party.
on 20 July 2010
Again, I got those ciggis for my friends party. I don't smoke so it was ideal for me to have a fake ones. I only had to use one and it lasted whole night and it still 'puffs' even now! Plus I've got the spare one for the next party!
They do look reallistick. I got told off for smoking :o)

Just remember to blow not inhale!
on 22 November 2014
Arrived quickly and exactly what I needed, I always get these fake cigarettes for my stage-show, they look realistic and have a hollow interior I can fill with talcum powder to give a good effect.

Recommended
on 2 January 2011
I bought these fake lit cigarettes for a fancy dress christmas party i went to on Dec 10th. The party was a 1920's theme. As i went as a wealthy socialite i had a long cigarette holder, and as i dont smoke, i didnt want a real cigarette in the end, so bought these fake ones.
Not only do they look real, but they also exude real (harmless) smoke when you blow into them.
They are so realistic, that I got asked by a bouncer in one pub to put it out, so i swiftly jabbed it onto his hand! I thought i was gonna get arrested at that point when he yelled loudly at me, then realised it was a fake and laughed.
This is NOT a toy for children to play with, to imitate their peers, or pretend to be 'hard'. This is designed for sensible adults like myself to accessorise their costumes with. Smoking is not being advocated here whatsoever. But for the purpose i bought them for, they were brilliant :-)
on 28 December 2012
The description of these said they produced fake smoke but the ones I got definately did not do that. They did however look quite realistic but the fake lit end is a little delicate. I caught the end of the first one on the packed getting it out and it went down inside the cigarette but the second one was fine. It was purchased for a fancy dress and lasted the night very well wihout the end dropping off. Definately worth the price for the effect. Would purchase again.
on 2 July 2011
My son is doing a movie with his classmates, so I bought this for him to use.
He thought it actually smoked, so he was very excited. But when we got it, we found it did not smoke at all. You could blow in it until you were blue in the face, but no smoke came out. But, that did not really matter, because it looked just like a fag. I could not tell the difference until I put it right up to my eyes!!!
I would rate it 4/5. Don't buy this if you want smoke!!!!!!!
on 11 April 2010
Very realistic cigarettes. Bought for fancy dress party, had lots of good comments & asked where I got them from.