5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Lovely creamy quality eyeshadow. Great price considering it is benefit and as usual with this brand the makeup leaves a lovely finish. Lovely and soft and doesn't leave skin dehydrated. I bought as a birthday present and it lasts for ages. A little really goes a long way so its definately worth the money
Published 20 months ago by k walters

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product
The benefit cream eyeshadows are a good product really,the only problem that i have with them is that they crease on me if i don't wear a primer underneath.That been said almost all cream eyeshadows crease on me (except the makeup forever aqua creams)because i have very oily eyelids.the color is really pretty and is an exact dupe for rubanesque paint pot from mac.
Published on 20 Sep 2012 by m146

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: BENEFIT COSMETICS creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner - sippin' n dippin' 4.5g Net wt. 0.16 oz. Boxed (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 26 May 2014
I don't know why but mine dried up and cracked very quickly and they colour wasn't what was advertised overall very disappointed but the other reviews seem to be positive so I don't know maybe mine was a dud but beware !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefit cream eyeshadow, 5 Dec 2012
A lovely neutral cream shadow which glides on easily and doesnt crease or slide off. Great product and perfect for a stocking filler for christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Jun 2014
This was a birthday present, a lovely item that is going to be well used and a reasonable quick delivery. Benefit make up rocks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Benefit beauty, 25 April 2014
Excellent price! Previously bought in boots. Wonderful colour product - don't overdo it though as it can look messy of you put too much on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A creaseless cream shadow that is actually creaseless!, 8 Dec 2013
I have tried many cream eye shadows over the years but I can honestly say that this range by Benefit are the only ones that genuinely do not crease. I combine mine with an eyelid primer and apply the cream shadow with a little brush to get the best look and longest lasting results. Since buying this product I have tried a few more shades in the range and would give all of them 5 stars, however I would recommend using a primer first and applying with a brush you get far better results this way!

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit yellowy for me but good quality, 12 Feb 2013
this is a lovely creamy consistency and a very unusual colour. but if you have skin that tends to be a bit sallow then don't buy this shade unless you want to bring out the yellow tones more. it lasts all day and doens't crease on me so i only wish it suited me better - but sadly it doesn't make me look quite right.
if you are a blonde i think it could work as then you'd prob suit more yellow/gold shades which i don't.
this was a great price . i'd be tempted to try one of the other shades but seems they are astromically expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefit Eyes, 28 Jan 2014
Alison M. Collingham "NEXUS" (Kilwinning, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Off ill from work one day, from too much partying, I decided I needed to take evasive action. And so I began to scan through fashion magazines,one after the other. I found my eyes were drawn towards the inner beauty of the models’ eyes and I was captivated. They did not work hard like me, they got lies in. I found myself asking myself profound and meaningful questions, for the first time ever in my life. It became clear to me beauty was not only peripheral but within my reach. I began to find myself mesmerized by rich colors, shades,tones .... and dare I admit it ...the complex creaminess of it all. And so my quest for the ultimate eye shadow began. Fortune shone on me thankfully, and after several days more off work, I finally ordered Benefits eyes shadow and truly walked down that street.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Idea which will 'Benefit' Society, 28 Jan 2014
What a fantastic idea at last from our Government. This new initiative to help the poor has slipped through the media net, unnoticed. Yet I think it is a splendid idea to give the workless poor free make-up. This will help them cover up their awful complexions which no doubt hinders many from finding any work at all. In our image driven society, looks matter and free make-up for the unemployed could be the key to pulling this country out of recession by getting people back into work. I also think that free fake tan would also help the unemployed to achieve that all year round healthy 'glow' that seems to attract employers, particularly big companies like Primark and Sports Direct whose staff always appear to be in jolly good health.