on 19 June 2011
I first descovered this product when it was suggested, on the sellers site, I buy it with the oridginal item a wanted to purchase. [Benefit Lemon Aid eye lid primer]
I was so pleased I tried it. I use it every day and it really does lighten the under eye area. An excellent product.
on 29 April 2013
It's ok but it's not as bright as the ad will tell you, I do use it but not worth the money as it didn't really impress me
on 2 January 2013
It does exactly as it says in the description - instant under-eye brightener. A great product at a great price.
on 13 September 2014
Excellent product with a very fair price super fast delivery
on 30 December 2012
Firstly I usually buy benefit cosmetics, there are few items I don't own however, this is the first thing I've bought I won't be repurchasing. It doesn't do much other than put a such a thin film of pink under the eye that's barely visible.
on 26 June 2015
Amazing
on 5 October 2011
Seeing as I can't write another review of the supplier, thought I'd write a review. I complained about the delivery service and them not answering their phone on the day my products should of been delivered. Since then I have received a few rude emails back saying it wasn't their 'fault'. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Completely unnecessary and very unprofessional!