on 23 January 2013
I guess you get what you pay for. The one star is because the socks do at least cover your feet!

The problem is that they are very thin, some had holes in before I put them on, they are too short and most annoying they do not grip on the calf. Basically they feel like they are falling down and slide off when removing shoes/boots. I will be passing the unused ones on, or giving them to a kids group to make puppets with...

Spend a little more on better quality.
on 9 September 2015
Can't say I'm that impressed as every other sock I buy is sized 6-11 and they fit my size 8 feet. These are like a sack on my meet and have no real elastic cuff so because they were obviously designed for the upper end of size 6-11 feet they obviously though those people would have a weight problem as well. I don't, consequently they spend most of their time falling down.

The two stars are because they arrived really quickly and they do feel good quality.
on 22 June 2014
Too big, too stretchy. Black dye keeps coming out all over my feet even after three washes. Don't bother with these!
on 7 September 2015
They are brilliant socks to have handy and have many different usefull uses like if you have a shoe thats too big for you , and dont want to have all the stress of getting the right size sole then these are a great ulternative , moderetly small which is a good thing scince they molde to, the shape of your foot better to make it even more comftable these are a must have buy . BUY NOW!!!!!! 👞
on 16 August 2010
Excellent value for money. Thought at first they were a little thin and would tear easy, but found this not to be the case.
on 11 March 2011
When the socks hadn't arrived within the specified time, I contacted the company and they sent out another lot. One pack eventually arrived, bearing the date of the first order, so whether this was the first or second, I don't know. The socks are good quality, not quite as loose around the top as expected but maybe this will improve with time. They wear and wash well.
on 28 January 2010
I bought 5 sets of these giving me about 50-60 pairs!

I did this because I had enough of wearing odd socks! So I have binned all my old socks and at this price I just bought so many that if they loose their soul mates then it isn't a problem as they can go with anyone else!

I hope I have given you some ideas.

Plus they are 100% cotton which I like as then my feet don't sweat so much.
on 29 November 2014
I was very disappointed to receive a pack that has visibly been for a long time on a display under direct sunlight, and the upper socks in it have changed colour. Thus I have to throw away 4 socks immediately, before even wearing them. Otherwise, the socks are of satisfactory quality for money, but the bleached ones were indeed a very disagreeable surprise.
on 10 July 2014
Best Buy ever - was always buying the 100% cotton ones from M&S at £12 for 3 pairs - these are even better value for money as they have lasted me for a year and have no holes - the marks would get holes after a few months! Hard to understand why otheres find these not good - I bought these for my husband and then for my father and brother...
on 17 November 2014
a couple pairs holed after first use, loose elastic to the point that they dont stay up, no use for any sort of manual work, but as a sock for wearing with a suit and dress shoes they are fine. just wasnt what i was looking for, the girlfriend bought them for me, i would have chosen a thicker harder wearing set if i had a say.