5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster Pro 3600 Ultra Portable Foorball Goal 3.6m
Published on 23 Jun. 2010 by David J. Watts

1.0 out of 5 stars The principle sounds great but don't bother!
Published on 25 May 2011 by leehiniho

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster Pro 3600 Ultra Portable Foorball Goal 3.6m, 23 Jun. 2010
David J. Watts (Droitwich, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kickster Pro 3600 Ultra Portable Football Goal - 3.6m (Sports)
I bought this for my 11 year old son who has recently joined an under 13 team and wants to practice in our not so big garden at every possible opportunity. Having tried more conventional smaller poorer quality goals which gradually disintergrate and fed up of retrieving the ball from neighbours gardens and dense trees/shrubbery I needed to find a better solution. Having broused various other products the kickster Pro 3600 was a little bigger and more than I intended to pay but after some initial confusion in erecting it for the first time, it does exactly what it says on the tin and is easy to pack away, take on holidays or down the park. After constant use over the past month it appears to be extremely durable and made to a good quality and I would thoroughly recommend to any other parent with children of a similar age. The garden is also looking a lot better!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and more sturdy than they look, 3 July 2010
I was a little wary when buying these that they would be sturdy enough to remain standing when a ball is hit hard at them but they are absolutely great and have been so useful for our children's team training.

One point to note - when setting these up for the first time, the base bar will be bent until you stretch the frame over the posts. It's a little disconcerting because I assumed I had done it wrong but it all works once in place

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick to put up / take down., 3 May 2011
Andrew Walkden (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a football net for the garden, but didn't want anything monstrous that I'd have to mow round. This net is fantastic, stopping anything my kids (or I, for that matter) can boot at it. It's assembled / disassembled in about 5 minutes so I just get it out of the shed (where it is stored in its shoulder bag) on demand. Also a plus is that the posts and crossbar are taut canvas, so the ball doesn't rebound into a neighbour's garden if they're hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2011
I am a coach of an under 9 team and i run a skill centre for children from ages 5 to 8. I have spent years trying to put up all sorts of goals so the players have a target to shoot at during practice and training games. Most of the goals i have found are hard to put together and don't last well.

I bought this goal after looking for something to put up quickly. I used it for the first time this morning and it is amazing. It was up in less than 5 minutes, was safe once pegged down and stood up to the shots i hit at it when trying it out. The children did shooting practice into the net and it had no problems. When the session was over it was down and in the bag in less than 5 minutes.

I have only used it once so can't comment on how durable it is, but it is so easy to put up and use. I have wasted so much time on other goals, i wish this had been released earlier.

Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 19 Nov. 2008
Mr. C. J. Iveson (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I am a coach for an under 13s sunday league side and before i found out about these goals, my car was full of part sets of old goals, nobody knew what part fit where and it was a nightmare.

I found out about these goals through chatting to a coach of another team we were playing one weekend. He showed me the goals and said how quick and simple they were to put up. I bought two to try in our training sessions and they're great!!! They take 2 minutes to set up so we can use proper goals instead of just using cones in our training sessions. It makes such a difference to the lads because they've got something proper to aim at.

Now my car is nice and tidy and there are just two small bags in my boot. These are an absolute must for any kids football team. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars PORTABLE, EASY TO SETUP & SURPRISINGLY STURDY, 25 Jun. 2010
I wanted a decent size football goal for my 10 year old son, but didn't want the goal post as a permanent fixture in the garden. I also want to be able to set it up in the park. The Kickster Pro 360 fulfilled all the above criteria. It takes me just over 3 minutes to set it up, but I'm sure I can do it in under 2 minutes if I tried. The design ensures that it is very sturdy and will take any amount of kicking. Don't get the smaller version, as it'll be no fun for a 10 year old, and whoever is in goal. Very pleased with it. The only downside is that I can't do pullups with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Goal! Kids Love it! I Love it!, 17 Jun. 2011
I bought a 12x6 version for my kids so we could go to the park and play instead of trashing the lawn, roses, tomatoes, fence, etc.
It is excellent! It's easy to carry, it goes up real quick; the boys and their friends absolutely love it.
I now have a bag of footballs, some slalom poles, 2 manikins and cones. I set out courses for the boys to dribble around and then shoot. It has improved their shot strength, accuracy, dribbling skills, ball control, etc.

I take the net to school with me so when my Eldest (age 9) is training with his school side, I set up the goal for my youngest and his friend and visa versa when my youngest is doing his school training. Last week my youngest (age 6) was invited to train at Reading FC. The Kickster goal played a massive part in developing both my son's current abilities; running with the ball then shooting, turning and shooting; left foot, right foot they can both shoot with either has; penalty shooting; heading at goal; Their self confidence on the field has improved immensely since buying the net.

The kids love to play "Butterfingers the Rubbish Goalie" (Which is me)..they take shots at goal, I try to save it, however... "Butterfingers" fumbles it.. and palms the ball back into play in front of goalt.. where my ace strikers are following through! Butterfingers also does rubish goal kicks and they are waiting to control and volley the ball back at me!

The immense pleasure I have got out of the net, being able to spend excellent quality time with my sons is priceless.

Most other portable nets are heavy, cumbersome and difficult to assemble.. people end up buying them and they either stay in the garden and get broken or stay in the garage. Ours is a pleasure to put up and by the time the boys have gathered the cones and balls, I have packed away the net.

My sincere thanks to Quickplay for an excellent product! I am delighted to recommend it!
Kind Rgds., Rob

1.0 out of 5 stars The principle sounds great but don't bother!, 25 May 2011
I've always purchased the cheap & poor plastic goals in the past, so after trawling the web for some goals for my 7 yr old son, I stumbled across these thinking they would be ideal birthday present seeing as we were moving house with a large garden. Not only that, but his weekend football club had recently purchased the same goals for training sessions and they seemed ideal.
The goals arrived very poorly packaged and upon opening, the carry case was torn and there were no pegs inside. Needless to say, they were returned straight away and replaced by Amazons excellent customer service.
The new goals arrived the next working day and were set up in the garden by my very excited son. Really easy to assemble but i did notice that the cross bar material span did seem to sag in the middle! ( i had noticed this on the same goals that his team has purchased)
3 hrs of playing later with very light use, I heard a crack from one of rear uprights and upon further inspection, the collar that guides the black tension bar had cracked and pieces had broken off! The next day, i checked the goals at his football training (where they have 6 of these goals) and every single collar had broken in the same way; this is obviously a design fault!
As you can imagine, these have been returned yet again with a full refund from Amazon but with a very sad little boy!
For me, the goals are just too wide and although the tension is tight (too tight for the uprights) the goals don't seem quite right!
His club do also have the smaller 2.5 x 1.4 kickster goals and they seem okay with a slightly different post design.
I've now bought the smaller size; fingers crossed they last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Goals !, 19 May 2010
Timothy Fyfe (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
These are brilliant goals! Granted they are more expensive than most of the competition, but their quality and portability make them much better value. The normal metal frame goals quickly look shabby, start to rust and the netting is very flimsy by comparison. The Kicksters not only look like the real thing, but are really well designed, easy to set up (less than 2 minutes, as advertised) and if you do need any advice or help their support is first class.

Since I was unsure which size would be better for my almost seven year old son I ordered both the 2000 and 3600. Our experience suggests that the 2000 is fine up to 7 - 8 year olds; 9 -10 year olds need the larger model. Of course it is more fun for my son to shoot at a larger (3600) target when I'm goalie and the flower beds get a rest!

If you want to start practicing your penalties before the World Cup look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster goal, 19 July 2010
Brilliant product. Easy to assemble and strong enough to use with a regular football. I'm glad I purchased the larger size as I think my 8 and 11 year old would have outgrown the smaller net very quickley. Would definately reccomend this to other people.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›