5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my collie pup interested
Published on 1 Nov 2009 by Edinburghgal

1.0 out of 5 stars Too easy
I gave this to my Cockapoo who wasn't even 5 months old and she worked it out straight away. She can get all of the treats in about a minute. Very disappointing as it is an expensive item and is supposed to be one of the more challenging games.
Published 2 months ago by kirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my collie pup interested, 1 Nov 2009
I have an 8 month old border collie pup who gets sufficient outdoor exercise. What I needed was indoor 'brain gym'- dog style. I found the Brick Interactive toy fabulous. Sara, my collie took to it instantly. We only gave it to her yesterday and she played with it twice..and by the evening after two walks and two brick play session...she was calmer and exhausted. You can vary the skill level and we have already bought the Tornado for her for Christmas. There is a helpful DVD that comes with the toy..to show owners how to use and adapt playing with the toy. Money well spent and the family had lots of fun with her. The only thing is that you may wish to vary your treats to keep the dog interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
I have 3 Border Collies who play with a similar product at their dog training classes, so i was thrilled when i saw this for sale from amazon. They really enjoy playing with this and it gives us humans hours of entertainment watching them having so much fun. Product is really good quality - very sturdy made - which is brilliant as the dogs do tend to get rather enthusiatic when playing with it. Quality product, well worth the price, would recommend it to any dog owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic toy, 26 Jun 2010
Mrs. C. Jackson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
great toy, keeps one dog occupied for several mins one dog occupied in seconds but never the less its more intertesting that just giving a treat. sturdy construction. easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Toy, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
Another wonderful toy to keep the puppy busy and her brain active whilst recovering from hip operation. Lead walks around the garden do not compare with the active brain!!!! This tires her out - fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nina Ottosson Brick Dog interactive toy game, 27 Jun 2011
This product is a really good buy, worth the money. I have 2 border collies who are always looking for something to do, so, I bought this about a year ago and they still love it.
It keeps their attention, until the treats are gone. One of my dogs isnt as cleaver as the other but she still manages to do the brown bricks (not mastered the white bones yet) but she does try lol.
It is goot mental stimulation for them and quite ammusing for us to watch them.
It is hard to find something for them that is indestructable as my dogs are rough with everything and usually destroy things within minuets, I thought they would break the slidy parts, but this is tough and hasnt broke.
It is easy to clean and can be put in the dishwasher. I cant say a bad thing about this product.
I highly recommend this product. Hope this helps you out! peace!! >^_^<

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
So happy with this toy and my little dog just loves it. She is having so much fun finding treats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 July 2009
My one year old lab loves playing this game. It's well made with no bits that an inquisitive pup can pull off or break. We've used it as part of her obedience training with great results, her down stay has come on really well using this game as her reward. It's much better value in the long run - she gets bored easily with toys or tears them. We use it when we want her to calm down instead of exciting her with fetch games and have found it tires her out mentally too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to cure some boredom, 9 Mar 2011
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
I bought the Nina Ottosson Dog Brick because I felt that my labs at age 10 and 12 were lacking the stimulation they used to get from more walks and more training. As they've got older they've developed arthritis and it's become difficult to do things with them for too long when I know they'll be sore later. I felt as intelligent dogs though, that they were getting a bit bored. I read reviews on the dog brick and thought it sounded as if it was worth a shot. And hey, it was! It arrived on one of my dogs birthday as well because the delivery from VETUK was super fast but everyone was really excited to get it out of the box (me included!). I already knew what do do because I'd watched the videos on youtube, but there is a dvd that comes with it in case you want some instruction. My labs were so excited! They got the hang on it straight away being able to smell the treats under there, using a mixture of paws and mouth to get the obstacles out of the way. I specifically picked this one because some of the games looked like they were designed for smaller dogs and I wanted something mine could play with easily, not only that but one of my labs has a poorly nose and I didn't want her to damage it in her excitement to get into small holes for the sake of food, (which she most definitely would!). Over all although the game doesn't take long for them to play they enjoy watching each other take a turn or playing together. I feel much happier that they're doing something to make them think and will definitely purchase another in the range. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and interactive, 19 Sep 2012
craftygirl "sam" (Dartford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
We have a 19 month German Shepherd/ Laborador cross. I was looking for a toy that would entertain him as he enjoys working for his treats. We started putting the treats in a couple of sections and he was able to find them quickly. Realistically he can find the treats and has worked out quickly how to slide and lift the covers. But he still gets excited when I get it out. As such we only give it to him once a week to kept it fresh and fun. I have seen reviews saying waste of time, solves it quickly, but my view is he knows how to chase a ball, but still does so for hours on end. Dogs are intellegent so will find the treats and remember how to, but they will still enjoy doing it. It is well made, although I wouldn't leave him unattended with it, any toy is chewable. Overall a good interactive game to play with your four legged friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for my terrier, 3 May 2012
H. Alexander (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy (Misc.)
She loves knocking the bones out to find the treats under the sliding bits. It didn't take her long to figure it out though - maybe a bit easier for her than I expected...

Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy