5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
At the age of 61, I bought my first ever Rod Stewart CD although I was always a fan of his.
This CD is a good cross section of his songs and well worth the money. I'll be back for more.
Published on 8 April 2010 by kenrick

3.0 out of 5 stars A good compilation but
Another good compilation with all the best songs from the seventies.
And some interesting videos rarely seen in TV.
It's always a pleasure for a french fan, because Rod Stewart doesn't sing in concert in France since a long time and his records are often not available in stores.
But it will be great if there is more new material ; only one song never...
Published on 22 Feb. 2009 by David Vincent

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate For the Rod Fan, 14 Feb. 2009
This collection of Rods hits from back in the 60's to the more recent recordings is for the true Rod Stewart fan...all your old favourites are there...oh how they bring back memories...if you can no longer play your old vinyl versions..then this is the one

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money (but not for a completest), 8 April 2014
A great compilation of classic Rod tracks and for someone who just wants a taster this is a very good value place to start. Arguably Storyteller (The Complete Anthology 1964-1990) is better but its also more expensive.
I have got all of this material probably two or three times over except of course for the previously unreleased Two Shades of Blue which is my reason for buying. Ching! That's another quid into Rod's pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took me back to my youth, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Some Guys Have All The Luck (Standard) (MP3 Download)
When I was a teenager, Rod Stewart was one of my favourite artists. I have already got this album in vinyl but having nothing to play it on I felt that I needed to get an electronic version so I can listen to it whenever the mood takes me. The tracks on it are some of his very best work and they took me back to my days at school and listening to Rod with my best friend. I get a great deal of pleasure listening to this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SELECTION OF TRACKS, 29 Aug. 2014
Christopher W. Brierley - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
EXCELLENT SELECTION OF TRACKS, covering quite a long period of time. I wanted a good assortment of Rod's music from his early days onwards, so I recommend this album plus "Changing Faces: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart & The Faces (2CD)" you will have a most comprehensive collection of tracks from his very early days onwards. I own both of these albums and highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend was playing the Time cd on her car system and I enjoyed it so much I ituned it to my iPad, 18 July 2014
glynis (Arundel, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Arrived as promised and what value for money. My friend was playing the Time cd on her car system and I enjoyed it so much I ituned it to my iPad. It was then I thought " I don't have any other Rod Stewart CDs" ergo I bought this. I'm so impressed, took me back to my youth. Highly recommend this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars All of the tracks I wanted - and a lot more!, 11 April 2013
Amazon Customer (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have always been more of a casual fan of Rod Stewart, it is after all very hard not to be familiar with at least a handful of his many hits.

This brilliant two disc set contains all of the tracks that I already loved (the excellent 'Maggie May', 'Sailing', 'Baby Jane', 'Forever Young' (my personal favourite)...) and many more. With excellent sound quality, I would say that this is a strong overview of a long career with such a good variety of classic material. There are songs from every decade present, unplugged versions of famous singles, several duets and a previously unreleased song.

'Some Guys Have All The Luck' will probably offer little new to the Rod Stewart completest, but this compilation is a good way for the casual/new fan to be able to have a good helping of hits and essentials in one place.

5.0 out of 5 stars top album, 5 April 2009
what can i say Rod Stewart is a top artist and this album has all his best songs so if your a Rod Stewart fan get this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best CD ever, 18 May 2015
This is the best CD ever! It has all Rod's well known songs on it and is an excellent collection for anyone who likes his music. It is also good for dancing to..........which is what I do to exercise while I wait for the dinner to cook. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic talent, 9 May 2015
there is a rodders song for every part of your life. this is the one to listen to at night. I was only joking must have been written for manchester boys and passion for every girl who married the bloke her father approved of instead of the one she liked