5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Albums Ever Released
Published on 29 Jan 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars should have been better
so so album but worth a listen try before u buy give it a listen on amazon or you tube 2 make sure u like it
Published 1 month ago by OWEN JAMES LAKE

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Albums Ever Released, 29 Jan 2001
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
This is Ugly Kid Joe's Debut album, and its got some of the best music I've ever heard. There isn't a bad track on here at all. This album is solid all the way through. My personal favorites are...well I would be lieing if I only listed a few. This album in some places is mind blowing. You'll find it really hard if not impossible to skip any tracks at all. This is one of the great albums. So, if you like thrash, or just hard rock mixed up with some soft guitar, then go and buy this album now.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unexpectedly good album, 12 April 2008
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
I say unexpectedly as in hindsight, (I am no longer 13) the band had one hit wonder written all over them after having a hit off the back of waynes world. A comedy rock song by a band called ugly kid joe, not a typical recipe for success. However this album proved the band were a musical talent. Much of the album is still infused with the flippant nature shown in everything about you, however that is also underlined by a some clever lyrics. Some songs wear their hearts on their sleeves like don't go and same side, however the likes of so damn cool and mr recordman are far more subtle. Well worth checking out for all rock fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid., 26 Dec 2000
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
I bought this on a whim, it was cheap in a second-hand place, so i thought, why not? It is really quite good.
Pretty typical thrash metal-type rock, nothing innovative, but good. Some nicely written stuff shows an emotion that the grotty image of the band kind of contradicts, but somehow it fits.
Best track is the sickly ironic "So Damn Cool" that can be read at many levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 3 Jun 2008
A. White "Alex" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
I only got this CD after hearing Cats in the Cradle a few times on the telly, so when I got it I was a bit suprised that it was bit heavier than I was expecting. However I like it. The guitars are good, excellent guitarists actually, very talented. The mix of soft and heavy guitar is good. My favourite track is probably Mr Recordman, which is the slowest and softest track on the album. I recommend this to anyone who wishes to expand their musical taste or who is into heavier rock/metal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic album, 1 Sep 2008
Viking272 (Wokingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
I bought this album when it first came out and re-discovered it recently.
All tracks are really strong, with my fav's being Goddamn Devil, So Damn Cool and Busy Bee, but like I said all are great tracks. Cat's in The Cradle is a version of Cat Stevens. Hang on, just read WikiPedia and they say he never sang it and it was Harry Chapin.
Everything About You was featured in the Wayne's World movie.
Hope that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL!!!, 12 April 2013
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
The antithesis to Pretty Boy Floyd, predictable but loveable. Never fails to make me chuckle when I listen to this album, purely on Whitfield Crane's lyrics and vocal delivery. The band should have been a lot bigger in my opinion. But they weren't, and at least they gave us this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Americas least wanted Ugly kid joe, 9 April 2011
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
This Cd is the best of Ugly Kid Joe With all the tracks you know and love. Bought originally when it was first released and wore it out. Its that Good. A must for any ageing Rockers .Spin the disk and let the memories flood back. The songs will last.America's Least Wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the Best from that Ugly Kid, 3 Dec 2000
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
America's Least Wanted, their first album if I'm not mistaken, with some of there best work and covers. My Favorite Is Mr record man. As we all now, Ugly Kid Joe split up in 1997. They were very unhappy with how the last two albums did. But That has not stopped me from buying this a second time.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums ever., 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: America's Least Wanted (Audio CD)
Brilliant album.I've had since the day it was released but had to buy it again due to running over the CD with my car.Don't ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Piece of the 90's.....read this:, 29 Jan 2004
13 Track album including the bands second hit;
Cat's in the Cradle.
- Each and every song could have been a single.
- Busy Bee, Come Tomorrow and So Damn Cool are probably my favourites.
- Vibe is fresh, positive and upbeat with
a poignant twist.
- aboslutely essential piece of the 90's.

America's Least Wanted