on 5 February 2009
Owning all Laura CDs both in Italian and Spanish I have to say that this is by far her best album! It doesn't contain a single song I would skip. This CD has been playing in my house and my car for weeks and I just don't get tired of it. Buy it, you won't regret it!!
on 3 October 2009
After listening Resta in Ascolto and Io Canto, you may think that Laura had reached her peak but Primavera In Anticipo is just wonderful, an amazingly beautiful album and you have must have it because you WILL love it. She has surpassed herself with this album. She sounds amazing.
You can hear in the songs that Laura is happy and in a good place in her life. She is in love, her romantic partner, Paolo Carta, features co-writing some songs with her, as does Cheope, who's writing has featured in much of Laura's career.
The first single to be released from the album was Invece No, written by Laura after the death of her grandmother and that is Primavera In Anticipo, it's very personal. It is her first in which she wrote all songs, except for Prima Che Esci (written by Gianluca Grignani).
Again all Laura fans will love this album and those who are new to her will certainly become fans.
According to her website, a new album "LauraLive" will be released in November 2009. I'm so look forwarding to it!
on 9 March 2009
Another great album by Laura following in the steps of 'Io Canto' and 'Resta in Ascolto'. She seems to improve album upon album.
My only regret is the long wait for her next album.
on 23 May 2011
Disappointed with this album, I have played it 2 or 3 times but I won't play it again for quite a while. I like a lot of her CDs though
on 20 November 2013
i love this cd , its very powerfull and full of feeling even though its in a different language, you can get into it ,.... try it