5.0 out of 5 stars Prepared to eat humble pie!
Published on 13 Aug. 2012 by Ms. S. M. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Re Window cleaning fluid
I am pleased with the cleaning product however you do need a cloth to get rid of the lines left on the window
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by Kath

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepared to eat humble pie!, 13 Aug. 2012
Ms. S. M. Williams (Broughton, North Lincs.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kärcher 4 x 20ml Glass Cleaning Concentrate Sachets For Window Vac (DIY & Tools)
I bougtht a Karcher Window Vac and thought I could just use my usual window cleaning liquid. Indeed, Ideal World when they demonstrated it said that you could use just diluted washing up liquid. I was not overly impressed with the Window Vac at first but just assumed that I needed to get used to how to use it. However, I decided that perhaps I should buy the Karcher Glass cleaning concentrate to see if it really was worth paying the extra for. Oh my goodness - yes it is. I have today cleaned all my windows, mirror tiles in bathroom and glass in kitchen door and the results are amazing. Absolutely gleaming! So, I was wrong to assume that I would be paying just for the name and I am now completely delighted with my Window Vac.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have with the Karcher window vac, 8 Jun. 2012
This cleaner is worth every penny paid as it not only cleans your glass well but it also puts an anti smear shine on it that stops the rain from staining.

4.0 out of 5 stars KARCHER GLASS CLEANING CONCENTRATE, 15 May 2012
The karcher concentrate,workes very well,the only downside to this product,is i think it is bit expensive for 4 sachets at around £9 00 puunds,you could employ a window cleaner for that price,and not have to do the job yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased., 13 May 2012
When I received this item it had been damaged in the post. I informed Alex Shanks the supplier who apologised and sent a replacement without quibble. I have used the concentrate and found it works well on my windows.
Most impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean windows at last, 4 Jun. 2012
Product arrived in good order and on time and lives up to its advertisements when used with the Kircher Vacuum window cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher Glass Cleaning Liquid, 25 April 2012
After receiving the Karcher Window Cleaner I puchased the liquid and found it to be exellent to use with the product. Cleaned the glass in an instance - I would highly recommend this product as cuts the time down on the mundane task of window cleaning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Window Cleaning Made Easy., 26 Feb. 2014
My wife bought me the Window Vac - I hadn't seen one before and I had my doubts that it would do as good a job as my usual method with buckets and squeegy. I was wrong, after I got used to the system I have found it so much quicker with no mess, no water spilt and no cleaning up afterwards. I don't know what is in the cleaning concentrate, but it certainly works exceptionally well, and it goes a long way, which was a great surprise to me. I have and will continue to recommend this product to anyone who wants to clean their own windows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Nov. 2012
very easy to use - great results and very quick. Great product to use if you have large windows and you can use it on the floor too like an industrial cleaner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Pro Window Clean look, 23 Nov. 2014
This is truly amazing. I have tried all the window cleaners on the mark promising streak free glass. Yes only if I rubbed and polished and rubbed again and so forth. But used in conjunctions t]with the window cleaner tool, It really comes out super clean and really sparkly and streak free.

Window Cleaning was never so easy and so brilliantly clean without a window cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Re Window cleaning fluid, 18 Feb. 2013