on 3 September 2010
Great album, which I used to have on vinyl "back in the good old days". However, sounds just as good on the MP3 player!
on 25 November 2015
Gaddang love this album. First listen I was a little unsure. Second listen I thought, 'OK there are a few tracks I think I like here'. Third listen liked it more. Fourth, more. Fifth more. Ended up listening to it about twelve times in the first week. It's a great album to visit.
on 1 February 2014
I love Joan Armatrading's voice and this cd contains mostly favourite songs for me, i got this as a used cd from this seller and i am very pleased with it, it arrived as a brand new condition cd and plays ok no problems, what can i say accept thanks it pleased me very much.
on 8 July 2013
If you like this artiste this is a must have album. 14 tracks and most were 'in the charts' when originially released. I saw this artiste live at her peak and she came across as very shy and struggled to talk to the audience - but she could belt out a song in the day!
on 12 May 2015
Better than I remembered! Having had most of the music on my iPad erased by Apple for no apparent reason I have re-built my iTunes Music library with CDs, which I am keeping for back-up. I recommend anyone to do the same. It is also very cost-effective.
on 9 February 2015
Joan Armatrading is a long time favourite of mine. This CD was bought as a replacement for one I bought many years ago. Saw her live years ago in the Hammersmith Odeon in London. Brings back a lot of good memories. Fine songwriter with a voice to match.
on 4 March 2010
This is an excellant Cd and I am listening to it prior to attending a concert. My friend and I are both looking forward to when Joan's latest album comes out.
on 21 March 2012
The Very Best of.. does what it says on the tin. If you don't know it already but have heard some you like, you'll probably enjoy the rest. If you didn't like the ones you've heard you probably won't be reading this anyway.
on 5 August 2013
For those that loved Joan Armatrading in the 80/90s but have no longer have her albums then this this is a good standby with some of her best tracks but has left me wanting more of her albums as she is a great songwriter
on 27 December 2012
Great album, I really enjoy listening to it in the car. But then I'm not a die-hard Joan Armatrading fan, so couldn't tell you which classics might be missing from this CD!